Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arrrrggggg---This is agony, but I am going to have to go buy an ounce to get me through until I have a harvest. I know the grower (LOL--he is growing with my ex's equipment in our old place), which makes me feel a little better. However, having to fork over whatever an oz is going to cost because I left my plants in the care of (obviously) incompetent boobs who let all my vegging plants die in June makes me really PO'd.

Rosebud, just recently I scraped the jars where I kept the Satori, the Beyond the Brain, and the C99 to make my own custom blend of morning stuff. It was more like hash, but you should have seen the work I got done!

I have a Satori male and a Satori female together in the little storage unit in the shed. The male hasn't dropped pollen yet, but he is really close. I have a small Nurse Larry I pollinated completely and another one that I tried to pollinate just one branch, but you can tell by the pistils that the pollen hit other parts of the plant. My first go at this breeding thing. The Satori is such an established strain that the seeds should be pretty consistant. The Nurse Larry is the first breeding of the original cross--my understanding is that we should get some real different phenos? Is that correct? I have a little trouble understanding how all those chromosomes work when breeding.

Mel, great job!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

I feel your pain THG....I have to make what i have last...darnit. I bet you did get some work done. ha
Someone that knows more about breeding...should stop in. All my seeds so far of NL looked the same but the next generation will be way different is my understanding. Talk to us guys! I would love to see a Medicine woman pheno come out of the nurse larry. It won't be hard to spot here from the larry pheno is my guess.
Are you still stuck in the mountains THG?

Im in the same boat THG,,just a different reason. Hate buying Weed,,but ya do what ya have to do. The good thing is,,I have a very good Friend who takes good care of me,, with good Strains.

Rosebud, they got our road open yesterday. My daughter and my sis came up for the weekend. They said it is still a mess--mud and debris 4' deep or so with just enough room to get 2 cars by. It happened at my favorite rapid on the south Fork of the Payette--called Staircase. We have seen the personality of the rapid change twice in the last 15 years or so due to major landslides. This one will not have much impact on the rapid.

Weedhopper, you are right--ya do what ya gotta do. I am not sure how well I would get around without my "medicine". My buddy always has good strains, too. I do pay for it, however I am just glad I have someone I know and trust that I can get some from if need be. I can't imagine being able to go into a dispensary (like a kid in a candy store) and pick out whatever you wanted. Maybe someday!

That would be awsome to walk into a Store and pick what I want,,,but I live in Texas where the only thing they sale is Guns,Redneck Badges,, and Duck Calls.:D

Good morning my favorite MP peeps. :)

I have everything set and I'm ready to roll. Unfortunately there's still more decluttering to do but we have plenty of tvs.

BIU everyone.

" I can't imagine being able to go into a dispensary (like a kid in a candy store) and pick out whatever you wanted. Maybe someday!"

I'd settle for decriminalization......... but building more prisons seems logical to holders of the power......... but the flood gates have been cracked open recently....... still the poor little pot grower in my parts is considered most wanted.

Grower13 said:
" I can't imagine being able to go into a dispensary (like a kid in a candy store) and pick out whatever you wanted. Maybe someday!"

I'd settle for decriminalization......... but building more prisons seems logical to holders of the power......... but the flood gates have been cracked open recently....... still the poor little pot grower in my parts is considered most wanted.

I agree g13. Texas will never see the day though. :(

:fly:I'm so high I know what the top of the goodyear blimp looks like

:bong:

Sorry ya have to purchase THG..Glad you know the growers techs...

Now where is that remote:bolt:

Smoking something....um ..hindu kush. Made mr rb some fried chicken. Haven't made that for a long long time. It was nummers.

BIU Peeps.

Fried Chicken sounds good RoseBud, I always make extra, it's better the next day.
I made some Shish-Kabobs...and now I'm having a little C-99......

:lama: :lama: :lama:

Im frikn High ..and looking for trouble....

Who wants some:chuck:

:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU:bong:

Latest posts

Back