Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning duck. I hope your day started off better than mine.
An hour before my alarm clock went off, I got up to go pee :eek: and came back to bed. I noticed there was a snake underneath my pillow. :eek: It scared the hell out of me! I screamed while jumping out of bed. Turns out it was a small plastic toy snake my 15 yr old put there to be funny. :rolleyes: Needless to say, I'm wide awake now and can't go back to bed. :hitchair:

So I'm trying to think of a way to get him back. :p

Serves me right for staying up so late.

:rofl: Sorry but that is funny SmokinMom:)

I guess you were lucky it was a fake, around here it may have been a real snake.

:p he's deathly afraid of insects of any kind and I'm wishing I had a big ol fake roach to put behind his shampoo bottle or something. Lol.

Does he have a GF SM?

If he does act like you are talking on the phone to her and telling embarrassing stories about his youth to her:laugh:

No girlfriend, he's painfully shy and awkward around girls. :p

It's time to go wake him up to get ready for school. Maybe I should go bang on his door and yell "FIRE!!".

SmokinMom said:
Good morning duck. I hope your day started off better than mine.
An hour before my alarm clock went off, I got up to go pee :eek: and came back to bed. I noticed there was a snake underneath my pillow. :eek: It scared the hell out of me! I screamed while jumping out of bed. Turns out it was a small plastic toy snake my 15 yr old put there to be funny. :rolleyes: Needless to say, I'm wide awake now and can't go back to bed. :hitchair:

So I'm trying to think of a way to get him back. :p

Serves me right for staying up so late.

Good morning bhc and scardy cat sm.......

SM....... put the roach in his mashed potatoes or mac and cheese....... let him find it with his fork.

Hey SM I have about a 1000 Prey Mantis's out in the yard that you can cover his bed in:laugh:

Good morning all. Sounds like SM is having an exciting day, NOT!

So, I guess this is what happens when hubby goes off the night shift, I'm up at 8am. I didn't even know this time of day existed, and I'm not gonna lie, not digging it.

hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahha

Sounds like something I would pull SM. He didn't film it did he.

Let's start the week off right :48:

I would have died sm. really.

BIU, the sun is just rising here and it is very pink. It is chilly too. Makes me happy. It might just turn out to be a great day.

It is a great day Rose...it is:)

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

70* and raining, thankfully. We really needed some rain here.

Mom, a fake snake in your bed.........:rofl: He got ya':rofl:

Put a fake spider in his desk drawer or dresser. When he pulls the drawer open he'll jump out of his skin....LOL.

I Dont mind spiders or snakes....But that aint what it takes to Love me:D

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
I Dont mind spiders or snakes....But that aint what it takes to Love me:D

:bong:

If that tune gets stuck in my head you're in big trouble...lolol.

SmokinMom said:
If that tune gets stuck in my head you're in big trouble...lolol.

It has already penetrated my brain :laugh:

Latest posts

Back