Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to clean out my closet in the bedroom, haven't done it in a few years, should be exciting to see what was lost that will now be found, lol

Good morning ALL

Dman, that is hot! WOW. Do you have air conditioning? I hope so.

Melvan, sorry about the dog/cat problem. Good luck in the closet... sounds scary to me if it is like mine.

g13, i know if the Duck isn't here when i check in, it just doesn't seem right.

Good morning Orange and SM, i see ya'll down there.
I am off to the dentist today...sans pillows orange, it is a guy. BIU!

morning everybody---Tee'ing it up in a couple hours for me---anybody know where to find parts for an ebb and gro controller

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Did an early morning start here, get it done before this heat gets to bad:)

Calling for 95f with high humidity,.just about like Dmans' weather.

BIU :bong:

We're kind of dark and drippy today so far, already feeling a bit humid. I just can't get things done this early, it doesn't feel right after years of doing all my housework in the middle of the night, lol.

That puppy just grabbed that kitten, threw it up in the air, then slammed it to the ground. Mutt is soooooo lucky I didn't grab him and slam him to the ground.

OS, check out Aquahub. I just bought the control bucket "Brain" for $200 assembled (they have the kit for$120), I figure if they have kits they may sell replacement/repair pieces....but I'm not sure.

Good Luck.

thanks cubby---i'm on it---unfortunately i'm not sure exactly what i need---are you up for a little diagnosis on my issue

Morning all. It is cooling down here. I am so glad for the cooler weather. It is getting down into the lower 40s at night and the highs are in the mid to high 80s. With low humidity, those temps are just great. It is going to be yard clean up tomorrow--prepping for winter. Then it is time to start thinking about getting the chimney cleaned and more wood split and stacked. Not looking forward to winter--I think that I'm getting too old for winters in the mountains by myself.

Mel, sorry for the kitty, but don't blame the puppy. He was just doing what comes naturally--he may have even been just trying to play as puppies do. Dogs, like kids need to be taught what is right and what is wrong. Dogs can learn to get along with virtually all other animals. Puppies are exuberant little creatures that just need to be taught--they are not naturally malicious.

Rosebud, I'd rather auger icky toilets than go to the dentist. Hope all goes well. How are your temps doing?

I need to check on the Mr. and Mrs. Satori that I have out in the breeding closet. He is loaded with balls, but seems slow to start dropping pollen. I really thought those pods would be opening last week. I try to only do out there every other day. I worry about bringing stray pollen into the house. I think I am probably going to end up with more Nurse Larry seeds that I had planned on as my "single branch" pollination seems to have not stayed confined to a single branch.

Those of you in the warm, try and stay cool. Make sure you BIU as needed.

THG, it will sure be fun to see your seeds..of nurse larry larry. I hope you get a medicine woman clone, i miss her. Don't work too hard, i know you and you are one hard worker.
Having some coffee and some store bought alaska thunder in the solo.. nice start.

:smoke1:

top o ' the mornin to my mp friends and family. Got my cuts rooting, sowed my Ogre seed (can't wait to see what pops up there:hubba: ) and flipped the gals over to bloom.

by the time their done the next batch (late nov) will be ready, etc etc

I hope everyone's day is going well and by the time on the wall I can see it's time for a :bong: ripper.

How's everyone else's day going so far?

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Another record breaker today.

BIU :bong:

good morning bhc

Rottenecards_78615437_z47jvhwn8w.png

DSCF2071.JPG Good morning bongers!
This little sign is on my fridge...a friend got it for me...if she only knew...
Good morning Duck!

I just got up for the coffee.. I smelled mr rb's and had to get up.

It is in the 90's all week here and the girls have been tee'd and all i need to do is watch them grow.

Hope everyone is well, happy and getting their bong on! BIU peeps.

Good morning everyone. Wish y'all were here to help me clean, I could use the company and extra hands...

90s here today too, lots of sun, no wind or humidity.

Pax is charged and loaded.

Biu!

Latest posts

Back