Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does here too. Raining on one side of the house, dry on the other. But there again I seen it snow in July here too, which was really weird. And yes I was high, but not that high:)

BIU :bong:

WeedHopper said:
I was standing out on my back porch watchen it Rain with the Sun justa shinning. Funny as hell,,,but normal for Texas.:D

Lucky!!! We didn't get any my way. :p
My dad would always say "the devil's beating his wife" whenever it rained when it was sunny. Loll.

Good Morning BHC....... wishing many happy hits to everyone....... well..... what are your waiting for?........ hit that thang.

I am...I am:)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good morning bhc.

Another day here, got more cleaning to tackle, or maybe just save that until tomorrow..or better yet- the weekend, and I can just get the kids to do it. :p

Man I'm tired and I even went to bed somewhat early. I wonder if it has anything to do with waking up during a dream..

Biu everyone, it's Thursday. Watch TV tonight. :D

:ciao: The voices in my head are telling me, Yall are slacking and need to smoke more weed

ozzydiodude said:
:ciao: The voices in my head are telling me, Yall are slacking and need to smoke more weed

smoking that c99 again?

Good morning Bongers, Good morning Duck...

Well, look at all you early risers, rising to hit the bong. Ozzy, i read what you wrote and you were right, so I took care of that, thank you for the timely reminder.
SM, why are you cleaning so madly?
G13, back at cha...may your hits be many.
Orange, we don't have fall yet. low of 63 high of 93... Glad you do.
Mel, i hope your sleeping in.
THG, Hey!!

:ciao: Holla' Peeps,

61* supposed to be a high of 74 today...yup 74*, 72 tomorrow and 70 the day after.......fall is coming. :D

I'm having a little coffee, maple cured sausage, english muffins, and C-99....and burning the last of my Lilac bushes.

4U, let's see the new ink.

RoseBud, I think we should all meet up at Moms house and watch her clean. :D

BIU BHC...:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Good morning all. I think we are in for some thundershowers today and tomorrow. Like SM, I have been cleaning house. Actually, not just cleaning, dejunking. I can't believe how much crap I can accumulate. Rosebud, I can't speak for mom, but mornings are my best time. I have a bit of C99 left and that gets me going.

Ozzy, don't want to feel like I'm slackin', so I'll try extra hard to do my share.

orange, grower, Mel, duck....have a great day and don't be slackers.

There's too many woman here talking about housework. It makes me feel guilty because I never made it to that closet, and all my floors need done really bad.

Although, with all the animals, I get it all mopped up and pretty in here and they proceed to leave paw prints everywhere, lol. But, I have online friends coming to visit Saturday, so I gotta make the place presentable, lol.

Looking at nasty storms today for us as a cold front moves in, but then for the next week no day time temps over 75 degrees. I like that.

I've been trying to make them happy but I get :stoned: in the process

The Hemp Goddess said:
Good morning all.

orange, grower, Mel, duck....have a great day and don't be slackers.

no slacking here THG---"i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints---and then i smoke 2 more"

Accomplished a little bit. Burned the trash, swept the floors (no small feat as I have no carpet) Gonna break to vape and watch COPS before I get to scrubbing. BIU

ozzydiodude said:
I do bong hits waiting for the joints to dry

that's hilarious my buddies always gawk when I start puffin on my pipe as I'm twisting up a joint...

thought I was the only one....lol..

Melvan, I too love watching COPS, especially while getting :stoned:. Why is that? What motivates ppl like us that do that? My wife (who has some knowledge of the Pierce County Penal System) hates the fact I watch COPS...:rolleyes: I catch it everytime I see its on. I hope your days going well Melvan.:ciao:

Almost time for me to :bong2: a ripper...

7greeneyes said:
that's hilarious my buddies always gawk when I start puffin on my pipe as I'm twisting up a joint...

thought I was the only one....lol..

Melvan, I too love watching COPS, especially while getting :stoned:. Why is that? What motivates ppl like us that do that? My wife (who has some knowledge of the Pierce County Penal System) hates the fact I watch COPS...:rolleyes: I catch it everytime I see its on. I hope your days going well Melvan.:ciao:

Almost time for me to :bong2: a ripper...

I watch COPS and look for my friends, especially the old ones from Miami. 2 episodes in 1 season I knew suspects. One was a car thief, the other was just dumb.

Latest posts

Back