Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
THere's always that one piece of bud that just looks destine for the bong

Yeah...The one I just packed:D

:bong:

:woohoo: it cooled off when from 91to 69 in 1 hr

That calls for :bong: all around time to set the bar

:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :bong1: :bongin: :bong: :bong2:

I just got home and am ready to join ya all! Tough day getting my hair cut...BIU peeps!

My Grand Daughter reminds me just how freaken old Im getting,,course the Heart Attack didnt help.:D She keeps us on the go,,and alive to be honest. Another words,,we get our exercize.;) But I wouldnt have it any other way. Shes the Apple Of My Eye.

:)

BIU for me Rose, bout to hit the road and head home for the day...

:bongin: on the :20 :bong:

Exercise is good:)

Yep Yep Yep. True Dat.
Hell I thought I was in pretty good shape before my heart said other wise. Freaken Bad Genes will creep up on ya when ya least expect it..

Did they say what might have caused your heart attack? Stress? Bad eating? or combination along with the bad genes?

Weed Hopper, You and your grand daughter are lucky to have each other, we are kinda glad you are here too.

Mr rb and i are trying out the norther lights this early evening. Probably shoulda cooked dinner before that huh....shoot, i hate when that happens...lol

Don't have a catcher jar, just a jar full of roaches.

Got a couple of those. My catcher Jar is where I roll one up I just dump to left over in it. Then when I'm to lazy to go to the root cellar I roll out of it

Hey ozzy or duck or whomever knows, is there a difference in out door and indoor as far as how good it is? Is my outside going to be as good as my indoor grows usually are?

My indoor is always better quality but my outdoors is better quantity.

Outdoors I deal with wind, rain, bugs, weed seeds and whatnot and maybe a bit of laziness.

Had one strain that one would be extremely hard pressed to tell the difference.( ya had to look hard for the weed seeds) but most the time indoor is better. Outdoors would still hammer ya but ya could tell(maybe just in my mind). Maybe we should do a StoneyBud double blindfold test or something like that.

And if you can understand this post you must be as high as me:)

LOL, I believe i am almost as high as the duck. I have less bug problem then indoors so far. I see good spider webs and I see lots of thrips that were hopefully leaving, stuck in the webs... Birds eat lots of bugs, I haven't seen the borg yet and I always have that in the house at least once a year.
Lets do a blind fold test...lol I hope it is almost as good at least...I was afraid it wouldn't be as good. My indoor grows usually have heat stress and these haven't had any stress. I need to quit typing now... sorry, i guess northern lights makes ya talk a lot.

Latest posts

Back