Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

Coffee and Cannabis............aren't we a crew.

It used to be "wine, women, and song".............now it's coffee, cannabis, and throwing rocks at squirrels....:banana:

Went to see my Doc yesterday (pinched nerve). After the exam we were sitting going through the usual questions, sleeping, eating, ect.

Then she says "and how are your "relations""?
I replied "my niece came to see me a couple months ago, it was nice"
The Doc says "I was talking about sex"
And I replied "so was I"
She spun that chair around so fast she almost fell out.
I was just sitting there giving her one of these..:hubba:
She just busted out laughing and said "you made my day".

What time is it??? ......you know it...:bong: :bong: :bong:

HEY why is my Banana not dancing???

:stuff-1125699181_i_

:doh: Why I answer the phone?

:cry: How I got to go to EDIT

:confused2: Go to WORK or F you aint that the same thing :huh: :laugh: :huh:

:vap-Bong_smoker:

:bolt::cry: Off to Clean gutters

THG, and that's the rub. Daughter and her fiance got the puppy because it was so darn cute (not even thinking about it was going to grow to be a MASSIVE dog), then proceed to do nothing to train it. They were just letting it out when they left for work in the a.m., so it was basically spending all its time at my house. And, I'm sure you remember, I'm all about the cats and have a houseful of them.

They took it back to the friends of the fiance that gave it to them.

Whatcha getting 4u? I just heard on the radio that some station in another city, I can't recall which, is giving away free smile tattoos to whoever wants one..lol,

Cubby, I bout fell out of my chair...That made me laugh.. Sorry about your pinched nerve though. And, if your banana aint dancing, i would be surprised...

:woohoo: My Banana's dancing........

RoseBud, I got the weirdest pinched nerve ever. It's in my back and occasionally it twitches, then the fingers on my left hand get all numb and tingly like they went to sleep. Just strange.

4U, what kind of ink you getting ??? Is it a pic of Kandi? A huge Bud?
A fish?...............I’ll just keep guessing. A 72 Buick Electra (rag top)? 2 red Pandas wrestling over a fig newton? Jesus on Roller blades? Hmmmmm.......;)

Orangesunshine, my brain came today, looks pretty cool, hope it works as well.

Cubby, i like you with a pinched nerve...you are very funny, are you on meds? Um, that is quite a common sign of a pinched nerve... We call it paresthesia, sometimes from the ulnar nerve, depending on which of the 7 cervical vertebrae are involved. X-ray tech and chiropractor assistant here. Be careful, no lifting anything heavier then a joint.

Jeepers is it hot outside:(

Dropping down the 40's in 2 days:)

BIU :bong:

Duck, i am sorry i don't know this, but you don't grow outside do you? Is it hot in your grow?

The indoor has a/c Rose.

I use to do an OD but cut way back. I had some that went hermie on me and set them outside. They have since re-vegged with no signs of hermies:) But that is all a I got OD just a handful

WOW going to be 91 today in the ole south sound.

Everybody keep cool, stay hydrated and stay :stoned:

:bong2: :bong2: That wasn't too bad, just standing on a ladder in 90 heat ain't fun

I'll be keeping the :bong2: :joint4: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: going in front of the ac til future notice

I was standing out on my back porch watchen it Rain with the Sun justa shinning. Funny as hell,,,but normal for Texas.:D

WeedHopper said:
I was standing out on my back porch watchen it Rain with the Sun justa shinning. Funny as hell,,,but normal for Texas.:D

When I lived in Miami I would be on my front porch and watch it rain across the street. Does that happen there too?

It's the craziest thing, and I know it's humidity related, but the first time I saw it I didn't know what to think.

Latest posts

Back