Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
well, I am not sure yet.. I am going to take some in a minute here. We got 28 grams of paste...I am afraid it has sand in it..Clean sanitized sand, but still sand. This batch seems way different. I will give a report in the morning.

wish i could send ya all a squirt.

Good morning BHC....... hope all had a great weekend........ and I also hope your all high as you wanna be.

Nothing like a day cleaning the house to make me consider going back out and looking for a real job.

Just consider, not actually do, lol.

Morning all, have a great day.

pcduck said:
Hey guys we should be setting an example for new members by following the rules. Not breaking them and we all have been here long enough to know, no sports talk.

BIU :bong:

Nah bro....I think they updated...But the Cowboys Did lose..:rofl:..sorry WeedHopper

Happy Monday everyone

4u2sm0ke said:
Nah bro....I think they updated...But the Cowboys Did lose..:rofl:..sorry WeedHopper

Happy Monday everyone

They haven't changed the site rule(just look) but I thought I read that they were going to lighten up on the sports talks. That why Hick aint been in cracking his whip

:48:

:ciao: guys

4u.....:( My skins got whooped. I really thought we had a chance.

Todays the big day! Chop chop chop! Ill have pics up this afternoon.

We are just messen around. Nobody is getting upset. Chill Bro. Ifen we cant have a little fun with each other,,what the hell.:rolleyes: I DO NOT get pissed about Football,,,EVER. Its a bunch of Millionaires playing a game they love.
Now ifen ya want to get me going,,start preaching.

ozzydiodude said:
heres the Steelers' playbook this yr

:stuff-1125699181_i_
Same play book here in Dallas.:D

Good morning MP. Hopes everybody has a great day.

drfting07 said:
:ciao: guys

4u.....:( My skins got whooped. I really thought we had a chance.

Todays the big day! Chop chop chop! Ill have pics up this afternoon.

I was worried after the first half thats fir sure....But yeah they(Skins) had a good shot at the win...

WeedHopper...I dont get all wound up over sports either...My Girl says.."Are you not worried wearing your Bronco gear into Seahwaks Nest"?...I say..Nope...just a game...

I also read the rule was gonna be lade back as this rule was put in long ago...maybe when the site was getting flooded by RIU Kids...anywho...

Who is watching the World Series?...

GO Boston:yay:

:bong:

Sorry,,never been much on Baseball. I loves UFC or (MMA),,,hate boxing,,way to boring.

morning my fello bong hitters, what a beautiful morning it is , just here takin a few hits to start off the day

Good morning All.

Mel, don't go back to work, you will still have to clean up the place.. Have butter in your coffee and think about it.

I am still stoned from the rso last night, so biu w/out me.

Rose, honestly, I have such a minute tolerance for the general public that I don't think I could hold a real job anymore.

And, my butt is burning from the whooping it took in my fantasy football league this week.

I used to be so social and now no more, wonder if it is all the cannabis, that doesn't let you put up with peoples' issues.( polite way of saying b s.)

I am grumpy with phone calls and we unhooked the door bell for some reason and I said, please leave it unhooked. I am with you Mel...lock the doors and take the phone off the hook.

Latest posts

Back