Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
been off the grid for a while. Still growing dank tho. Working on some pics now.

:bong::bong::bong::joint::joint::bong: Had to get my head calmed down the Voices were going nuts

1 gallon pot
Organic Soiless Mix w/Compost
TLO Spikes and Teas for nutrients

MarP Update Pics 019.jpg

Going to be running this again next year! Very happy with the color, smell and its a frost factory. Smells of mixed berries and tropical fruit.

Good morning bongers!

Drft, that is a beauty...how fun is that color? wow.

So.. what is with three pages of new posts and they aren't new. And fang, why do you have 5-6 threads. Can't you consolidate them?

We need clean up...on isle 7

THG, how was your women with knives party, or is it still going on?

Mel that is a pretty NL and purple ya got going on over there. pretty and frosty.

So we have company and every time they moved in their bedroom, Howard barked like a big bad dog...so they are in a hotel now...YAYAYAYAY Howie!!!!!!!! I am getting more antisocial all the time...

BIU!

Morning all. Closer to 10am than 9am and there is still a heavy layer of frost on the grass. When I got up I had a moment of freak out, thought it had snowed over night, lol.

Good cold day to stay in, get high, eat and watch movies with Hubby that's for sure. I was going to do some transplanting, still might, but I quickly feel my urge to "work" fading away, lol.

Have a great Saturday all.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

34* and sunny. Supposed to reach 50* today, I'll try and get some yard work done........if the bong will quit tuggin' at my sleave...:eek:

RoseBud, give that dog a treat....but not a jerky treat, for some reason they're killing dogs.

Does anybody have any idea what's going on around here? We have 7,ooo+ users on line? GTFOH!!! How did we go from a hand full to over 7,ooo in a week? Even if you remove all the spambots something weird is going on.
This is not the usual seasonal ebb and flow.

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

morning everybody:D

a friend said all the online peeps listed are from BOTS---no friggin idea what the heck that is---anybody care to edumacate those of us that still use phone books to look up telephone numbers

rb---nice howie spoke up to say something that may have been a bit uncomfortable for you to say to an old friend---gotta love that pup

:ciao: :48:

Today forcast
Morning :bong:
Noon :joint:
Afternoon :fly::stoned:
Evening :bong::joint:
9 PM til 2 am:headbang2: :headbang:
Naps can happen at any time without notice

:ciao: anybody know if all those users listed that really are not here right now is a precursor to another crash

OS not sure usually the "bots" are named MSNBot, GoogleBot BingBot. the guest most the time are just ppl surfing. Right now if you google or bing anything mj related, MP links are coming up on the first page everytime

ozzydiodude said:
OS not sure usually the "bots" are named MSNBot, GoogleBot BingBot. the guest most the time are just ppl surfing. Right now if you google or bing anything mj related, MP links are coming up on the first page everytime

well thats a good thang peeps be seeing marP 1st---marP just explained the delay thingy of why so many look to be on line at a time as an admin control---nice to hear all is irie

Evening BHC,

You couldn't beat when she was sober, but had to when she was drunk.

We called her Country Kitty, 'cause she smelled just like a skunk.....

:bong: :bong: :bong:

I am still cooking rso...9 hours so far... i am way toasted from breathing in everclear and hemp. Plus i keep tasting it to see if the booze is gone yet... It's not, but i am.

did i mention my lips are stuck together?

Latest posts

Back