Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong: :yay: :headbang: :bong2: :48: :bongin: :banana: :smoke1: :banana: hehe( looks around) any one seen my lighter?

I took 2 joints this morning to wo (edit).

And I have 2 halves left, what is wrong with that picture?

BIU :bong:

Okay, so I might be a bit dyslexic. Not only do I BUI, I also don't believe in dog.

Duck--I think it means that you haven't been smoking enough.

I just got back from an acupuncture treatment and I will join you and BIU.

Psst, mars, I have your lighter.

THG, It also seems that when I make the butter from fresh cream I get a more potent product than butter sticks from the store. I'm thinking it might be because they pasteurize only, and at the minimum required temp, non-homogenized. I'm thinking because the milk is never boiled that maybe it makes for an easier extraction process in some way, somehow the milk fats accept more of the extracted oils in some way?

Or, it may just all be in my head, who knows, lol.

Just finished up the flower room work, hitting some NL 5 in the vape and waiting for my friend, who needs to hurry her butt up.

pcduck said:
I took 2 joints this morning to wo (edit).

And I have 2 halves left, what is wrong with that picture?

BIU :bong:

:hitchair:drug abuser:p

If he brought 2 halves home then he obviously wasn't abusing enough, lol

would love to show U my babies :watchplant: , but my camera is not working.

do have a question,,, do the plants grow more when they r in the blooming cycle ??? :farm:

Happy Friday

:bong:

Lovb...I dont think they grow faster..but do know they smell better:D

Good morning Duck. I have half joints all over my house all the time.

Had a party last night that wasn't planned. Fun stuff. A bunch of 60 year olds smoking like the kids we once were.

Lovb, yes there is a stretch when you switch to flower.

Mel, butter fat and cannabis oil...a marriage made in your home..

BIU Peeps, or have butter in your coffee!

No butter in the coffee for me today Rose, got too much to do and not enough time to do it. Which is why I'm sitting on the internet, lol.

Chilly start to the day here, frost is still covering the grass. Yesterday we had it all, sun, rain, snow, hail all in one happy ball!

Morning all. I have a busy day, too Mel, but like to start my day out checking in here with a bowl of Satori (if I have it) and some kind of yummy latte (Rosebud got me onto that).

It looks as if our nice weather is going to last through the weekend and then start having lower lows and lower highs. I suppose we could see some snow this coming week. Hope not, I am still not ready.

Lovn--they don't actually grow in flowering--it is more of a stretch. How much height they gain is pretty much strain dependent. I have had strains that barely got any taller and some that almost tripled their height.

Duck, howdy.

Have a great day all. Enjoy your Friday and remember to take time to BIU (I'm making a special effort to get this right for 4U :giggle: )

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

28* here this morning, the squirrels are wearing down parkas (slows them down just enough you can hit them with a rock...:hubba:)

CHB UIB.......................(THG and I went to school together...:rofl: )

:bong: :bong: :bong:

moanin---not much to report here---cool damp and dark---nice to see the increased traffic count of both new and already established peeps on the site---funny how that all of sudden happened---anybody how the heck that happened all of a sudden

We used one of those lights like they use to summon Batman.

Latest posts

Back