Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning all, time to get the wake and bake on. Hi FastCash, good to see you.

Rose, I use real butter that I make myself. Hubby brings home whole cream from the creamery and I churn it in the food processor, then rinse it in my sink, whole process takes like 15 minutes.

Good morning bongers, Good morning Duck!

Mel, yum!!! How wonderful.

G13 I wish i could have a whiff of that hashberry. I love how it smells all earthy and stuff.

Nice piece sunakard. Hi cubby, hi thg, i see ya'll down there. Hugs all around this morning.

TOA--You know, I don't think that I have a BHC number. I just barged in here one day and posted a pic of my 70s era bong. The poker has my initials bent into the top of it.

Mel, so cool that you churn your own butter. My mom grew up on a dairy farm. My ex grew up on a dairy farm. My best friend used to own a dairy farm. LOL--I only use real butter.

Sunakard, nice piece. I like glass.

Fastcash, good to see you. We are not going to let MP go down without a fight. I think we will come up with something to keep her going!

Grower13, let us know how the hashberry is. I would like a real hashy tasting strain.

Duck, it is 27 here. We are pretty much getting high 20s to low 30s at night, but the days are beautiful sunshiny Indian summer days. It is supposed to be 67 today with not a cloud in the sky or a breath of wind to disturb the beauty of the day. We split and stacked about 1/2 a cord of wood yesterday.

Rosebud, Hi! I am wakin' and bakin' with a bit of Satori this morning. I have a house to clean (pumpkin carving party on Friday). Then going to look at a water heater later. So, can only bake for a little while.

Hope everyone has a great day.

High everyone. :)

I posted here earlier and just realized I didn't hit submit...lmfao.

Have great daze.

I was here and made a mistake
:bong::bong::joint:
stumble bummed around and stepped on the rake

Hey bong hogs., lets do this. I am happy just got a cortisone shot and i can dance again.... Told ya that harvest kicked my butt and my tendon. Gotta go clean house for more company....yay,,,it's a good day.
MP is safe for a while...happy days.

so whats up yall? been off work for an hour or so already and im extreamly bored lol... well packin it up and lettin it rip... so whats new with yall today?

:joint: :joint: =:fly::stoned:

Cleaned and ready for y'all
:volcano vaporizer: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_smiley: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-axgn4n: :bong1:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:
35 here this morning.

BIU :bong:

:bongin: CWO and I am wazzed:)

Help yourself to the tray, I have to go :bong:

Be careful out there Duck...

Good morning bong hogs. It is still the middle of the night here. Smoking a joint of nurse larry, almost cured...nice. MP is going to stick around and I am happy. More company coming today...must be harvest...

Ok, back to bed for me...biu you peeps you.

Hitting up a mix of 89 NL 5 and Buckeye Purple in the bowl for my breakfast today.

@THG I love that hubby works at the creamery. We always bought their products before, and paid top dollar ($4 for a 1/2 gal of whole milk, $8 for 1/2 gallon of whole cream) Now, I get it all for free! And, they make the most awesome rich cream top yogurts, super addictive.

Latest posts

Back