Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are getting the backup site rolling, green eyes I got yer news forum up... Everyone is invited incase of meltdown!!!

so, i was watching a video on bad rick simpson oil being sold and it said if it was black it wasn't good and it needed to be gold. So i got a toothpick out and spread my black rso on a rolling paper... YOU know where this is going don't you?? Well, when held up to the sun the color of my rso is a very beautiful golden... So ..... I smoked a joint using that paper... I am ridiculously loaded. And needed to share... My eyes are crossed...lol...good night i think.

Thanks TOA for what your doing to back up our site... That is beyond awesome..

Np rosebud.. She is coming along.

If it's black the good stuff is burned but it does look black in a container :)

Sounds awesome.. That stuff WORKS.

Goooood Mornnnning BHC........ hope your all high as you wanna be....... looks as though the backup plan is going to work....... even if we have to backup plan the backup plan.

Rose, I love putting the oil on a joint paper before rolling a bone, gives a crazy boost to the buzz.

I am getting ready now to drink some butter in my coffee and spend the day wandering around the house "doing" stuff, lol

Good morning Bongers. Well, i almost needed a cooler to sit on last night 4U and Cubby. That oil on the paper surely does give a "crazy boost" Mel... I don't know how you can do stuff....But enjoy your coffee. Is your butter made from real butter or coconut oil?

I am off to divorce court with my young friend today. I will take my kindle.

BIU peeps!

My Buddy Ray is coming today for a Back tattoo....ya know the one Kid Rock has?....How much ya think this will cost?...will go from shoulder to shoulder....may take half his back...anyone wanna take a stab at it?...I got a new tattoo to cover up an old one 2 weeks ago...they call it a Half sleeve...looks BAd AZZ...:lama:

TMT=BIU

:bong:

I don't have any idea on tattoo costs but I'll take a guess and say $850?

I'm hopefully getting mine fixed soon, but it's barely bigger then a quarter.

I've had the full back tattoo I want estimated at $3000. Picture a wizard holding a crystal ball with a dragon with breathing fire on a castle in one hand. The other hand over the crystal ball with lighting, fire and ice coming out his fingers.

that sounds cool ozzy...I know the Tattoo artist and have brought him many canvases...So He give me deal on Rays @250.00 American Dollars...and yes He has had est that would run him over the $1k..

:bong:

Latest posts

Back