Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
WeedHopper said:
Go Cowboys.:D Wait,,,,,wait,,,,,wait,,,OK now ya can say it.:D

And to think I thought you knew something about sports teams <hang head in shame>:p

I dont,,just love Sunday and my Cowboys,,,win,,lose or draw.:D

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

Winter is here. It got down to 34 last night and tonight it's supposed to be our first hard freeze of the season.

Rosebud said:
Cubby what did you do to celebrate?

I had Prime Rib, birthday cake, and numerous bowls of snow cap, Cindy 99, and the end of last years NL.

So have you been contemplating your new grow space? I see trees in your future.
Right now it's Mr.RB's shed with your plants, in 6 months it will be RoseBuds grow shed ....with Mr.RB's table saw...:p

BIU BHC...:bong::bong::bong:

I just turned the phone on in 2 days. What was my first call you ask? Telemarketer!

Hubby and I had a great weekend of hiding out and getting messed up. Weather cooperated by being cold and rainy, so we had an excuse to hide, lol.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Looks like my fantasy football team is going to take top spot this week, finally!

Good morning BHC....... hope your all high as you wana be....... back to EDIT today....... gotta pay my way and a couple of others too.

Good morning everyone. :)

The kids are back to school and my house is nice and quiet. Hmmmmm, anyone care to join me for a delayed wake n bake?

Have great daze.

well since iv been up since 5:30 am with quite an upset stomach iv already been bakin lol... but sure why not ill pack up another XP

Latest posts

Back