Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning all.

TOA, thanks for working on a back-up site. One of MarP's laments is the possible loss of what everyone has contributed over the years.

Our weather continues with cold crisp nights in the high 20s and low 30s with beautiful sunshiny days that get into the 60s. It is supposed to be 67 today, so we are going to split wood today (thank goodness for hydraulic wood splitters). I have a cord or so waiting to be split and stacked. With the splitter, I figured out that the tougher job is the moving and stacking.

I'm not much for tattoos, but my son has one somewhat like Kid Rock's and my daughter has wings that cover her whole back (that is as close to being an angel as she will probably ever come). I don't know what they cost, but good tattoo artists truly are artists. I marvel at what some of them can do.

I ordered 400 sq ft of flooring yesterday. It went on sale for about a third off, so I decided I had better get it ordered. This is part of the "fix the house up this winter so you can put it up for sale in the spring so you can move someplace the laws are not so archaic" plan.

Hope you all enjoy whatever the day brings you! Remember to BUI as needed. Ozzy, rainy days are just made for sitting inside and really giving the bong a work out.

wow---crazy few days past---looks like lots of peeps already bailed ship while if you be reading this---you ain't leavin' till it's over---major bummer we all couldn't get it together enough with a bit of business savvy to help marP evolve and support itself---bong needs cleaning so---hold this while i twist us up another gsc fatty :48:

I know of no one abandoning MP all we doing is backing up info from threads that should not go into the great unknown.

orangesunshine said:
wow---crazy few days past---looks like lots of peeps already bailed ship while if you be reading this---you ain't leavin' till it's over---major bummer we all couldn't get it together enough with a bit of business savvy to help marP evolve and support itself---bong needs cleaning so---hold this while i twist us up another gsc fatty :48:

Ha...well its only a few of us that want to work and help MarrP...now if everyone did...we wouldnt be discussing this...We doing the christmas shopping this weekend and will use MArrPs link ...curious to how much this will help...like I said...Ill do my Part...

lets step up people...or Step asside....Ive allways wanted to say that

4u2 checks off bucketlist:D

:bong:

Hi guys.. I am stepping up not aside 4U!

So i have auto delivery on coffee at amazon. can i put in a code for MP?

Ozzy, sorry i asked if i could help, then smoked the laced joint and it was all over. I will be available later.

Orange, it isn't over till it's over and it aint over.

For me it's like this you see me close my acct here, it means I have decided to leave the internet.

MP is home as long as I plan to be online and join the world

I'll be here.

I haven't bailed....

But I'd rather be ready and have a bucket than a blanket if we get a leak.

I agree- step up or step aside...

Thanks THG. This is a backup plan.

We all want smoothe waters

ozzydiodude said:
For me it's like this you see me close my acct here, it means I have decided to leave the internet.

MP is home as long as I plan to be online and join the world

I'll be here.
:yeahthat:

High everyone.

Wh, get to enjoy the beautiful weather? I wish I could bottle it up!!

not high, really bummed after reading the "help us out thread".

Hi fast cash...how are you and your wife? It is a real worry about MP. Nice to see you again.

well since things have gotten on a down note lets try to pick things up... figured id share my water pipe here, well one of the 2 i regularly smoke on, and this is a pic i got from online, cant swap pics off my camera at the moment, anywho its by Grav Labs and its called the Helix, i got the 3piece set, comes with the main chamber, a bubbler bowl, a regular spoon bowl and a chillum aka tester/one hitter attachment, all Glass on Glass connections and K-clips to hold it together, as i said this is a pic online and has white etched lettering, i got Black lettering on mine as they were out of green >_< and i usualy use the bubbler bowl which is the attached piece in the picture, the spoon and chillium are sitting just below the bubbler/main chamber setup
helix.jpg
Toke it up!

edit: BHC #810 yeah ill choose 810 unless anyones got it already

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

38 here this morning.

BIU :bong:

good morning BHC........ hope your all high as you wanna be......... took down a hashberry last night........ got 2 more...... one tonite the other tomorrow night. I'm ready to try it out....... easy strain to grow...... little tough to clone......... took 3 weeks for some of the clones to take root.

Latest posts

Back