Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC........ hitting on some pineapple chunk this morning........ when did the circus leave town?......... hope your all high as you want to be........ good job mods........ :chuck:

:48:

what up bongers Bike week is over and Black bike week begins this week hope everyone is high as a kite,Im fixen to be .....hittin some og13 ....wow thats what Im talkin about....have a great day BHC....peace

Morning bhc. 49 when I woke up brrrr. Lol

Smoking the blue dream. Man it will make ya just sit and chill that's for sure.

So lets hit it like you want it. have a great day everyone. :bong:

Good morning peeps.

G13, thanks but that was crazy. Thank goodness Hammy was here...He was a huge huge help. Pineapple chunk sounds good!

MRfist, what is black bike week? Sounds like your having some fun... you usually do I think.

Sawhse, blue dream sounds good, what is the high like?

We have the painter coming at 8 and the patio guy at 9.... I guess I won't be lazing around smoking pot this morning...shoot.

THG, i am glad you got a new bed. I have the select comfort too and there are a lot of pieces to that bed.... Green mojo on the pz's..... Love that.

BIU peeps...

Hey rose, well for me it hits with a sativa buzz alittle racy for me but afterwards big time mellow. Great night time strain. I sleep all night, solid. I have some nurse jackie from sub that I am running next. Its a great up strain that I just love. Of course I really need to try this strain yall keep bragging about. :-D

I haven't showed the pic to mr rb, i think he might have a heart attack.. I love red....but ... Thanks Sawhse... I have been thinking a creamy yellow with blue or white trim...

When I was selling aluminum siding (think Tin Men. LOL) the most popular color combinations were white with light gray trim and beige with dark brown trim. 95% of my sales.

Later, it was Forest Green. Everybody wanted Forest Green.

Now, red is real big. I agree that it has a little bit of a country look but that same combo is used on the row housing in San Francisco so it's universal, for sure.

Nice, Hackerman.. MR RB, hates the red.... are we compatible? What about lite yellow with a dark blue trim?

I really like it... hm..... I am surrounded by muted ugly(imo) colors in the neighborhood. Good thing he has to pressure wash and primer.... I better get this figures out... I love how MR rb says i can pick the color and then i do and he looks like he ate a raw egg when i showed him..lol

ps, i think it is good to have stoners pick out my paint.... I am liking this.

Bold colors are in right now, both inside and outside the home. You often see golds, blues, greens and even reds used on rooms inside the home. After decades of "eggshell" walls, it's kind of a nice change.

Stay away from blues and greens outside. Those colors seem to clash with the green and blue (sky and grass) of the surrounding environment.

I stay away from things that are "in now" simply because they tend to be "way out" later. I find this especially true of things that you do not change often--like the exterior color of your home, your flooring, your appliances, etc. Remember when we though orange shag carpet and avocado green appliances and bathroom fixtures looked good? My mom lived with orange shag carpet way way after it was in.

I would go with something you like Rosebud that you are going to be able to live with for at least the next 10 years or so. I like the light yellow with the dark blue trim. Rosebud, your garden and roses provide all the COLOR you need in your yard. IMO, a bold color would detract from your absolutely beautiful yard and gardens. Somehow I just can't see you with a house that is so "loud" that it yells at your from the street.

Just my 2 cents....but I'm not stoned yet today....

:ciao: :bong: ers. High 80 today!!! Mrs sawhse's birthday today. Taking her to lunch. Hope yall have great day. Had to roll a joint this morning. But I will hit the bong later. Lol

Its quiet on the boards. Hear that.................:fly:

Last edited:
Morning all.

Tell Mrs. Sawhse Happy B-day (I won't ask how old she is). Hope you guys have a great day.

Rosebud, decided on a house color yet?

Grower, how ya doing?

Beautiful day today. I have some work this morning and hope to take a long doggie walk later....but the pollen is killing me lately. I don't understand this. I never had hay fever and reactions to pollen like this when I was young.

You all have a wonderful day and BIU as needed.

The allergies are horrible this year, the worst ever.

I am painting my house red. I looked at the pretty yellow and white, but it just wasn't me... I am going all out and really hope the neighbors across the street hate it, that would be a bonus. Remember they are the ones years ago that call the police cause they found a pot pipe in the street.... They take the fun out of dysfunction.

So, red and white trim.... I am a gutsy broad. It is going to rock....i hope lol It is a small house.

Thank you for all your help. G13, i looked thru all those you sent, thanks.

Sawhse, Happy B'day to your lovely wife.

Hey bongers! Well a hot one in the south again. High 88 today! Man I would love a true spring. Lol

So is the house painted? Hope it came out okay rose.

Well I think I will hold off on fishing today. Just to hot.

So my girls are getting bigger. I have got about two weeks left before some amber starts to show. Of course I had to take many samples off one of my blues but that's just okay. :-D

So lets hit this :bong: Have a great day yall!!!!! :fly:

Good morning bongers, it is indeed summer instead of spring.. Beautiful days.. 80s..

So my house is almost awesome. The yellow and subtle colors just didn't feel like me.. This does..lol I think it is going to be a very cute red house. Just the garage is painted now and i broke my usb cord for my camera, but i will take a pic for the BHC when i get a new one. I seriously thank you guys for your suggestions.

Latest posts

Back