Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning peeps,

Good to see you WH, are you working out of town on this holiday weekend? Hope your with your family.

Biu as needed..... Nice piece Lovb!

Yep,,im outta town working. Lake Charles LA. Sure do miss my Wifey and Grand baby.

Well that sucks WH, i mean the money is good, but I bet they really miss you too.

Yessem I do,,but I have to pay the bills. LOL
Good to see ya Rose. Miss hanging with you guys,,but been really busy and tired.

Hello mpers. Salute to the troops that have given there life for our freedom. :bong:

Chillin today. :fly: Planning our beach trip. Hope everyone gets a chance to chill.
Bong rips and coffee. Ahhhh

always remeber the ones that gave their lives ,, so that we could have Freedom

Good morning friends! Another beautiful day in the northwest. I hope you all had a nice weekend. SM, how you doing today?

I am hoping the painters will finish the trim today and be outta here. They have done a great job and are really nice guys. They like the latte's i make. lol

I broke the place on my camera where the usb port hooks up the tiny little hole where the cord attaches to my camera when the other end is in the computer... I broke it, smushed it in. crap. new camera. I will contact them today. I want to take a pic of the red house for you guys.

Happy Tuesday all....BIU!!!!

Morning yall. :ciao: High 91 and sunny. :bong:

Its a great day for a dog walk. Early though its already 75. Lol

Not much on the grow side burnt up a couple of my girls. They will okay but they look so sad.
Smoking some real good black sugar rose.

Have a good day bongers. Off to the doggie park!!!!
:bong: :bong:

TGIF bongers!

Hope you are all happy and your bongs are in working order. I am off to the dentist this morning... Orange, it isn't a pillow type dentist...it is a man.

My house is finished being painted and now time to put some stuff back and clean up the joint.
BIU peeps...

Hey bongers. :ciao:. Yep its friday. Yippee.

Hey rose glad the house is done. Hope your happy with the color!

High 78 today. Nice and cool. Hit it hard bongers. :bong:

morning to all my fello tokers
i'm getting ready for my operation on monday,, so it might b a few days before i am back on

Well Lovb, very best wishes on your surgery.... We will be sending good healing thoughts to you.

Sawhse, i love the color. It is so cool to be 62 and not care what other people think, finally in my life...bout time that happened. Most the neighbors like it. I was hoping the one across the street didn't like it, but she said it is growing on her.
When i get my camera back i will take a shot of it... I really love it... Thanks for asking sawhse.

what up folks been busy hope everyone is doing good,finally getting a break to get on here......biu BHC

Hey gang.

all the girls will be in their final homes tomorrow. Ill snap some pics. Also dropping more beans. Here we grow!

Latest posts

Back