Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
WOW, great instructions G13! Just don't spill said hot coffee... Funny stuff Thanks for the smile.

Morning fellow bongers. The weather continues beautiful with highs in the 80s. It seems like all I am doing now is gardening what with the indoor garden, the little greenhouse, and the stuff I need to get planted in the raised beds and getting the sprinklers all set up like I want them. I am so glad the weather is cooperating.

I have a little work this morning, so am not hitting the bong too hard, but do need a bit of Satori to go along with my caffeine in the mornings.

Luvbn--our thoughts are with you! Hope you have a very successful surgery and a fast recovery.

Mom, good to see you.

Grower, love the cup except for the naked part. I have discovered that after a certain age we all look better with at least a little bit of clothing on--I am past that age.

Remember to BIU as needed and everyone have a wonderful sunshine filled day.

GOod morning bongers!

THG, face it you are a gardener, you do it well... wear it proud you farmer!

My husband deserves something wonderful. He de pollened the shed for me yesterday. He worked all day on it while I harvested seedy freedom babies. I haven't smoked seedy pot if 40 years, now i grow it:cry:

Lovb, i hope your recovering well. Thinking of you.

BIU peeps.

Morning bongers. Man I have been busy! High 95 today but luckily I get to stay in this morning. Hit it hard yall. Looks like my cheese is about done so snip snip. :bong: :bong:

G13, I am not sure if that is truly a wake n back if you just nodded off....lets do some research.

Good morning bong hogs... Beautiful morning in the great northwest. High of 87 today.

Do you guys know anything about crows? There is a juvenile crow at my neighbors house. I was over there watering for her and this guy has a bad wing and can't fly. His parents are high in the tree screaming about it. I was sitting on my neighbors bench smoking a bowl when this young crow landed on the bench. He seemed to want help. My husband went over there and he climbed on his arm like a tame bird. WEIRD. Meanwhile he is dying a slow death, starving to death I guess. Any thoughts? let nature take it's course? Meanwhile, i think crows have a ritual when one dies? Do you guys know what that is?

I am sorry i am asking you questions i should just google. Crows 101. BIU peeps.

evening all,, i'm back,, will probably b on n off for the next week,, the doc has got on Hydrocodon,, 3 times a day,, besides the other pills i take. i can't take any tobacco,, for 2 weeks,,, but i will make up for it ,, big time, when the 2 weeks up

hope that things r going well for all my fello tokers

RB it;s 90 here,, no sun,, it has come back with the weather the way it is usally done

evening all,, i'm back,, will probably b on n off for the next week,, the doc has got on Hydrocodon,, 3 times a day,, besides the other pills i take. i can't take any tobacco,, for 2 weeks,,, but i will make up for it ,, big time, when the 2 weeks up

hope that things r going well for all my fello tokers

Glad to see you made it back from the va.........

:48:

Good to see you back.... maybe you should just quit smoking for good....couldn't hurt... Get better all the way.

i won't b smokin for a month,, i quick cigarette smoking,, back in 2004n really haven't been hitting the bong lately,,
they hydrocodone for the pain,, beside the other meds that i take ,, so i'm in n out of these days

thank all u fello tokers :bong2:

Good morning.. ???? Today is the last day of school. :p
I've bought pool passes and sprung for a summer camp or 2. I think we'll survive. :D

Latest posts

Back