Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys are too kind. Thank you very much. It is kind of a scary thing to do..but what the heck, we only go around once. I think. So, paint it red!

Lovb, I am getting better thank you for asking.

Good morning bonghogs. I am enjoying a latte and a pipe of satori before i to to Pt for my knee. It is rainy and chilly here, often the case in June before it goes to 105 degrees in July. The yard is really pretty right now and blesses my heart. I have a nurse larry outside and she seems really happy.

I woke up today to a bunch of reported posts and lots of spam. I need to remember we are all here for the love of growing the plant that gives us so much. Why we bicker and fight in this site devoted to kind bud, is stupid. Ego is such a ridiculous thing. Thank you for listening...

I do love this place... I would still be growing roses without you all.

Rosebud,

Your home looks beautiful! I love the barn theme,... it takes me back to my childhood and feels so inviting. I also really like the old farm house door and round window.

I am able to join you on the latte, but not on the satori as my jars havent seen any satori in many months. Some coffee and satori makes for a nice gentle and positive start to ANY day :)

Looks like a lovely neighborhood.

cheers ~

well i'm Bagless yippy ,, had the cather taken out for good today,, dfeels soo good,, already had a bowl,, n feel awesome

I do like the siding and color. Looks like an old remodeled barn.

Going to be hotter than hell the next few days. 93 today. 98 tomorrow. 60% humidity makes it feel like 110-120. UHG! The air is so thick you can feel yourself walking threw it.

1username, thank you so much for the compliments. Did you grow up on a farm? I am very sorry your jars are empty of satori, but are they full of something else wonderful?

Thanks Drft... I know the heat is coming here later in the week. I have enjoyed these chilly windy days, i got a lot done in the flower gardens. when it is hot, I don't do anything out there. You have it worse with the humidity. Stay the cool dude you are, ok?... Feel yourself walking thru heat? that can't be good.

BIU peeps....or smoke um if you gottum.

Meh, same stuff different day.

These kids need to go back to school before they kill each other. They are driving me crazy.
My youngest has eye surgery next week, fun stuff. Maybe then his siblings will be nice to him. :p

1username, thank you so much for the compliments. Did you grow up on a farm? I am very sorry your jars are empty of satori, but are they full of something else wonderful?

Hi Rosebud,

you are welcome, and again I love your home!

I did grow up on a farm and have missed it ever since. Stuck in the burbs now and don't think my beloved will ever budge on moving but that's okay. I am fortunate enough to have a little under 2 acres and feel very grateful for having that.

My empty jars have not been refilled yet, but I hope to have something in them by this fall.

I have been a lover of satori for years and have grown her 3 times thus far indoors. THG gave me good advice years back on 'when' to chop her down. My satoris have always been soooo fruity and delicious and just make my mind/body feel like I am walking into heaven. Seriously the most fantastic plant I have ever grown hands down. I have also been very impressed with some joey weed c99 f2's I picked up from hemp depot back in like 08/09,....dynamite cannabis!

Rambling on here and I haven't even toked yet today :)

thanks for saying hello Rose,

:48:

Meh, same stuff different day.

These kids need to go back to school before they kill each other. They are driving me crazy.
My youngest has eye surgery next week, fun stuff. Maybe then his siblings will be nice to him. :p

your post made me chuckle a bit this morning SM. I too am home with my children for the summer and can relate!

Hot baths, red wine and yummy sativas help me tons ;)

cheers ~

i got another bubbler i guess U could call it. got for me for bein able to take a Wiz with out the catherter.View attachment 100_1880.jpg
about 9 inches ,, beautiful thick glass, n takin a few hits while setting this up,, give awesome hits

Good morning peeps! Nice piece lovb! really pretty. So relieved you can pee again...tmi, i tell you. lol

Sm, your kids fight like all out kids do or did but i bet they would stick up for each other in a minute. I am sorry your son has to have surgery... I hope everyone is nice to him then. speaking of kids, a little 4 year old girl i have known before she was born said to me yesterday, "you are old like my grandma".... I said I AM NOT!!!! and started to chase her around the yard till my bum knee started hurting. She laughed at me. Beautiful little blank. Speaking the truth, hate that. lol

Mr1, thank you for asking I am doing a lot better on the drugs they gave me. the dizziness is gone, but i don't think they will let me stay on these drugs for very long...shoot, still scared of a return...
And, yes, i am able to smoke again, thanks for taking over for me when i couldn't.

BIU peeps.

Haha Rosebud , it was tough but I made it through. :fly:

Morning all,, things r getting better now i just have to take care of my shoulder back n hips, they got my on tramadol n hydrocodone,, those r some kickers hahahahahahahhaha

High bhc.

My son is having eye surgery on Friday for strabismus. I've been told his eyes will be blood red for a week and that's really giving me the heebie jeebies. Keep him in your thoughts. :)

Latest posts

Back