Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SM i will sure be thinking of you guys. I bet you are in a good hospital and have good doctors that do this sort of thing all the time. I would be scared if i were you but i was always a big worry wort with my kids. That does sound kinda icky, but you will "mom up" and handle it like we do everything else.

It is 80 here today.. So nice, just put in some shade plants on the north side of my house...A small hydrangea called Little Lime... A Brunner, and a plant that i paid like 10 bucks for and I have killed one a long time ago. Here is a pic from the interwebs, ha The leaves can get a foot long.
View attachment ligularia.jpg

The UPS lady loves my house being red so that is that!

what up BHC been awhile,hope all is good....season is in full swing here at the beach.....time to BIU with some almost cured Nurse Larry.....wow nice.....:smoke1:

Hi guys, i seem to have insomnia for once in my life Smoking some nurse larry and planning on going back to bed. SM, good luck today think good thoughts. Give him a hug from the bong hitters club. LOL. I know you will be glad when it is over.

Had a crappy day yesterday.... a multitude of things, none life threatening so it is over now and i need to get over it. I seem to need to kick a wall or something. Maybe throw something. I have never been a thrower.

Thanks for listening... thank the universe for marijuana!

Morning all.

Seems like I have been pulled in a lot of different directions lately and haven't popped into the BHC for a while.

1username--how are ya doing (other than being out of Satori that is)? I also was a big fan of Joey Weed's C99. I was sorry when he disappeared from Hemp Depot.

SM--eye surgery is pretty scary, but I am amazed at how safe it is nowadays. I had cataract surgery on both of my eyes a few years ago that was just a breeze. I am thinking of you and your son today and hoping he has a speedy recovery.

Rosebud, hang in there and kick something if you need to. I generally try to take my frustrations by doing something quite physical (lol--physical for me) to get rid of the "bad energy"--like weeding furiously, scrubbing walls, take a ride on the ATV, etc. OR I indulge myself in something decadent--a rich dessert, a massage, a long leisurely lunch at an expensive place with a good friend, etc. I am sure that you will find your own way to get yourself back where you want to be. Wish we could be sharing some Satori and a latte on your patio.

Lovn--didn't think I'd ever say this to anyone, but congrats on being able to take a wiz. Cool looking bong. Glad to hear you are recovering well. Keep it up!

Still rainy here today, but the skies will clear this next week and the temps will be in the 90s--not too bad when the humidity is very low. Our little town just erupts on the 4th of July. With it being on a Friday this year, I expect that it will be crazy here. I'll have to try and get some pics--I have never been in a tiny community that has as much fun on the 4th as here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend. BIU as needed and keep smiling....and thank the universe for cannabis.

Smokinmom, your kid's in my thoughts,prayers and meditations.

I'm doin' it. Taking the leap. My liberty has been threatened and I'm tired of the old b s .

Someone who I helped give tips to on their medical cannabis grow broke up with their girlfriend, (grower's gf) got into an argument with my old lady and she threatened me even tho I had nothing to do with the stupid argument. She said that "you'd better quit your hobby real soon"

as in she's gonna drop a dime on me.

So Saturday I have an appointment with a Medical MJ Doctor to get my 'script so I'm legit and don't have to sweat all this crap faux drama.

I hope everyone else are keepin nicely medicated. Really glad it's raining, my veggie garden is loving it.

Hi everyone, thanks for thinking about my 10 yr old. He's in surgery right now. I'm sure he will be fine. I hope so. They said his eyes will be blood red for a week. That's going to creep me out!!

Good luck tomorrow 7.

Have great daze everyone. :)

Smokinmom, your kid's in my thoughts,prayers and meditations.

I'm doin' it. Taking the leap. My liberty has been threatened and I'm tired of the old b s .

Someone who I helped give tips to on their medical cannabis grow broke up with their girlfriend, (grower's gf) got into an argument with my old lady and she threatened me even tho I had nothing to do with the stupid argument. She said that "you'd better quit your hobby real soon"

as in she's gonna drop a dime on me.

So Saturday I have an appointment with a Medical MJ Doctor to get my 'script so I'm legit and don't have to sweat all this crap faux drama.

I hope everyone else are keepin nicely medicated. Really glad it's raining, my veggie garden is loving it.

I wonder if you will feel any different after you are "legal".... I am glad you are covering your buttocks. I go next month give them a hundred bucks and breathe easier. Stupid woman....what a jerk.

Sokenmom,, hope that things get better for ya,, i just waiting for november ,, cause is going to get the doctors to ok,, get the patients,, get use of Cannabis,, my Doctor is Irian n he really good,, n i will have no problem getting it. but like Rosebud said,, it will feel different when i get legal

Good morning Peeps,

There is not enough iced coffee.... i need it IV. I cooked dinner at 5 this morning... Are you picking up what i am putting down? IT is HOT.

The neighbors house that burned..is still not finished and her yard is burning up so i am trying to get that watered early in the day...

Did you all see the super moon? Why do i think of an old lady bending over? sorry...need some satori, i am way to straight to handle this morning.
BIU, please join me.

Latest posts

Back