Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy happy Monday morning, bongers!

Almost over the (horrible) flu-bug that's going through my house atm. Little children are walking, screaming, pooping sickness collectors, I swear....lol...

I wonder if you will feel any different after you are "legal".... I am glad you are covering your buttocks. I go next month give them a hundred bucks and breathe easier. Stupid woman....what a jerk.

Yep, I sure do feel different. Hate having that looming shadow feeling over me.

Freedom, baby, you gotta love it!

Well hello bongers! Its been awhile.

So much has happened. My step son got in a little trouble and it caused a huge mess. Had to move, going to court next week. He should be able to get most of the stuff dropped but our lawyer said it depends on the judge we get. Grrrr. So I am laying low just in case probation comes and does a walk thru. Is there anybody that has step children? It can be tough on everyone.

On a good note I moved what I had growing to a safe spot and everything is going great. I have a so called gsc two weeks into bloom and it smells unbelievable. This was a freebie reg and it was female. I also have a critical og that is growing okay. Plus I just popped three more...flowerbomb kush angilope and another critical og and they look great.

So how is everyone? I have alot of catching up to do but glad I can be back.

I also got to have a vacation at the beach and it was great. I got to relax and forget about everything for at least a week. Lol.

Well time to run over to my safe place and check the girls out. Peace yall and hit it like we all should!!!!!!

Wow my Delahaze is still sitting up top. Did anyone else win yet!!!

Welcome home Sawhse. Yes PJ won the last BOTM contest but we have technical difficulties getting a new picture posted. Html...something. So you may forever be the botm.
Sorry bout the step son troubles. I don't have steps, but i have one that just showed up part time when she was 3 and she is a mess, so i feel for ya.

Looks like i am going to be scheduling a total knee replacement for October, after harvest, of course. I am scared to death and can't even type it with out having panic..lol Want to have everything harvested. I don' t know what this means to having a grow... Mr rb is good, but i don't think i could stand him doing everything. OH well we will figure it out.

Hope everyone in the BHC is doing well. Miss this place.

you can still look in on the plants and take care of them, Rose. Just have Mr. RB do all the schlepping....lol...

Have you had one and I forgot 7G? I thought I would be outta walking around but I know nothing about them YET.

You see, I need to stick my finger in the soil to see if they need water, i am the only one on earth that can do that correctly... I am seeing a control thing happening. LOL

Never had a knee replacement but have had lots of other types of plastic and reconstructive surgeries. I hear they are getting better and better at knee replacement and that the turnaround time of ~ 3 months.

I know you'll breeze through it and be back on your feet in no time. :)

I know what you mean about control issues, I don't like anyone taking care of my babies other then me...lol...

I hope you and Mr. RB are having a good day/week.

Almost :bong2: :30 for me.

Found two new clone dispensaries. One right down the road in T-town (by appointment only) and another up in Seattle off of Aurora (open from 10am-7p.m. everyday)

Picked up 3 cuttings of Chernobyl :hubba:, so we'll see how that smokes.

That sounds very cool Chernobyl. I love the dispensaries in Seattle. Better then Nordstrom.

Thank you for the encouraging words, i have never had surgery and wasn't planning on ever having it. I have been very lucky, I am sorry you have had so much.

Good morning SM, good to see you. How is your son and his eye surgery?

It was 106 here yesterday but a cool 83 in the shed!!! Major accomplishment there.
I am done with the heat...

HOw are all of you?

Ive been busy with work,,My Gran Daughter and her Boneheaded parents.

Latest posts

Back