Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
75 degrees, sunny and no work today:woohoo:

:bong: some Alien Bubba Cookies. :stoned:

Enjoy your day Duck.. Alien bubba cookies sounds crazy!

I just found a bag of satori shake i was going to give to my neighbor.. Well. i am out so now i am smoking shake and it is pretty darn good... She will never know, right?

ENjoy your day off you peeps in the US....

Annnd I'm sick.. bleh :(

Up all night, and "up up" since 4am .. my face is running off of my face...

Today I will be taking it easy, but DEFINITELY using the bong, with some ice in it today! Easier on throat and lung. I believe I'll put my last bit of Boy Scout Cookies in. :) Have a great day all! :bong:

:bong1::bong2::bongin:some Midnite Kush:stoned:

what up everybody,been awhile,finally fixed pc and Im back online....been awhile,hope everyone is doing good.....BIU BHC......peace

Hey guys! Hope you are better fang.

Mr fist, my son, i was rocking out to some chicago the other day and told mr rb to come in i needed to dance, it was an emergency.. How are your music gigs going?

Found some satori shake, i am a happy girl. BIU peeps.

I just hit you up on grow journal,miss you all, really sucked being broke with a broke pc.....hittin some cheese for lunch break and bake.....WOW.....:vap_bong__emoticon:

5 days without a cig....hardest thing Ive done in my life....started using the patch yesterday and Ill tell you I had the worst sleep experience,weird dreams,tossed and turned all night,but I do not have the cravings for a cig....any one ever used the nic patch?

I am going on about a month, now. No patch or gum. I want to kick the habit completely, not change the source of the addiction. LOL

Roll joints and smoke them instead. LOL

I did acupuncture to quit smoking. My son in law did hypnosis... I did it once cold turkey and it lasted 20 years. It has been 5 years now since the acupuncture. Keep it up Mr fist. You will not be sorry, but let me tell you it is HARD to do. It can be done though. You are at the hardest part. It takes 21 days to change a habit, so don't quit now. I am proud of you. I bet the patches and the quitting smoking are the cause of your dreams. Be strong my son, i know you can do it.

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood today... Hope it is in all your worlds. Namaste

still on the patch,I cant belive Im still hanging....not one craving for a cig,got the wife to quit also we are both gonna do this...allready feeling the difference.....been tryin to slow down on the weed also,Im not givin that up... thinking about a vaporizer because the bong is getting harder to handle without choking....love my weed.....yo Hack Im not trying to change the sorce of any addiction I am trying to ween from the nic addiction and if this works for me,which it has so far,so b it.....glad you can just put them down with no help....good for you...good luck,I tried it like you are and it didnt work for me......peace

hey mom thx for the encouraging comment,you have allways been so helpful.....luv ya

Good morning bong hogs...
Mr fist, just think of all the money you guys will save. You will never be sorry you quit. Hang in there..

Brrrrr here this morning 48 or something crazy. Supposed to go back to the 80's during the day. This is always a worry time to see if the plants will make it thru to October to finish.
I took (harvested) a couple small girls i had in the shed and hung them to dry in my bathroom...oh my the smell in there will knock you out...

Hope you all have a great day! BIU!

Good morning bongers. Getting cold here at night now--38 his morning--brrr.

You hang in there mrfist--it absolutely is worth it. I tried the patches oned tine and they just didn't work for me. I think that Hackerman had kind of the feeling I did. Not really trading one addiction for another. But when I finally kicked it for good, I figured that nicotine was the thing I was trying to get rid of, so using nicotine patches just continued me using nicotine...and THAT was the substance causing the addiction. For me, the way to go was cold turkey. But like anything, the thing that works is the thing that works for YOU. Whatever it is hang in there. You will never regret it.

LOL--I took some Larry OG down to my sis's with me. I have a small dry box called a Pelican that I put everything in when I travel. It is waterproof and contains the smells. When I got to my sis's, I opened the box to get the pipe and bud out of. She actually thought one of the dogs had had a run-in with a skunk. I got to tell her, No, that is just the bud. :rofl:

Cubby, :fly::banana::dancing::clap::headbang2::ciao: Good to see you!

Everyone have a great Thursday and remember to BIU as needed.

Goddess..it's already 38 degrees there?! Holy cow! It's freaking 80+ and humid as crap.

How are you all doing??

I hope your all doing well and in high spirits :))))

wish it was 38 here also,it will be in the 90s again all week....the patch system I am trying is a 3 part deal,wear the 21mg patch for 4wks then go to 14mg for 2 then to 7mg after that or try without it,I have smoked almost 40 years,I have tried many times to stop cold turkey to eventually buying another pack.....the patch has taken that caving away completely which I always had at other attempts......Im doing this.....Hg that og stuff def has the stank.....

Latest posts

Back