Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doing great toa.
Have been going strong all Summer. We have not had the heat this Summer. Been doing indoors without to much trouble.

i just did cold turkey,, with no help from anyone. what did it for me was, i had a massive heart attack10 years ag, it just happened in the morning, n i woke up 2 days later,, not knowing that i had a heart attack.
it's when the doctor gave me the nitro pills,, that i knew they were not kidding. it took alot,, to not pick up a smoke cause i was smoking 2 packs a day at least.

U r the one that has make ur mind up, if u want to quit or not. u can spend money on items to help, but U r the one that has to really do it.

the best of luck on quiting

Duck I'm jelous.

High 90s here all summer... still mid 80s with humidity that will stifle a misquitoe

Boooooo!

it sucks bad here I started real late and my girls are on like week 3 of flower and the temps have been 67-40 and it is not even oct yet I am in michigan I hope I can make it to the end of oct if not early to mid nov

Hi bhc, it's been awhile. Same thing, diff day here. I haven't smoked in 2 months and it's getting harder and harder. I read just yesterday that if you're not a regular smoker that a hit or 2 will be out of your system in a few days. I might try just to test the theory. :p. Or not..lol.

I think we are finally done with the 100 degree days. This morning was nice and chilly but it didn't stay that way for long.

C'mon fall!

what up bhc,hope everyone is having a great weekend.....going strong with the no cig smoking deal,trying it without the patch 2 days now,been smokin more bong hits though......peace

Good morning Bong heads. Good for you Sm, you gotta be clean by now.

Mr fist, how are you? Good for you for keeping up the good work and now with out the patch. You can do it.

I am having some people from outta town this morning... i am thinking coffee cake and bacon. Does that sound ok?
Oh, i am off dairy now...crap. and this almond milk coffee crap tastes like almond water, yuck. I long for a tall latte with real cows milk. I tried goats milk but it tasted baaaaad...(that was my goat impression). I need to biu peeps!

Good morning peeps.

Listening to Janice scream...not everyone can scream and sing at the same time. I miss her. Smoking a joint. Feeling pretty darn good this morn as I hope all of you are doing as well.
It got down into the 40's last night... my girls are shivering. It will warm up today.
Lets get stoned...its friday! I don't have to go work out or anything woo hoo.

Thanks umbra.....Doing good....Prepping for a Dirty Dozen grow..... How's Cali treating ya?

Cooling here too, 38 this morning.

Get settled soon....I miss your bud shots.

So that's Chucky's Bride? Looks tasty. Is it Indica or Sativa leaning?

Latest posts

Back