Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is cold JAF, in case you didn' t know. Good to see you back.

Joe, you are a good dad, i can tell. Funny post.

Welcome Blazed... On the first page of this thread you can look and see if that number is taken... Glad you are here, nice glass. Looks like fun.

I see a Crosman Premier tin back there...
.22 or .177?
dome, hollow, match or pointed?

Welcome to the passion!

PS
thanks Rose, I try but it often seems like she's trying to fight us

South of Erie here.
3-4" through all of this... all depends how the wind blows over the open water (lake-effect)
Out of the west and Buffalo/Erie get it, out of the north and Cleveland gets it

------------------------

More differences than I expected...

Seems to have a very acceptable thermal contact

1st close-up is Apollo
2nd close-up is Hydrogrow

Unfortunately its the little things like: 3 of the 4 screws holding the LED assembly to the heat sink are the same size and then the 4th is shorter, that make me shake my head.

Even if ya don't dive a h00t about LED's they are cool pics ;)
Use Arctic silver heat sink glue to fix that

don't matter what TIM (Thermal Interface Material) with a contact patch looking like this

If the assemblers :bong::bong::bong:
use 3 of 4 screws that are too long and bottom out just before pinching the assembly tight, its just a mater of time before it overheats and burns up

this is NOT the APOLLO light below
(the light pictured was repaired under warranty)

HERE <-- Link is a great web review of TIMs
note: none of these are GLUEs... you can buy TIM-glue but then the modular design is lost.
(warranty part was sent and I remounted (after hand lapping flat)

View attachment PICT0604.jpg

57 here in central florida,, thats cold for this time of the year,, we should b able to jump in the pool christmas day.
hope that everyone had n awesome thanksgiving

Morning all.

Duck--I had 4 out of 5 Chucky's come up. They are in coco coir--my first go with this, but I haven't decided if I will run them hydro or organic so this will work for either. Got a little burn when they got watered with a container that has a very small amount of nutes in it. I am thinking that we need a little group grow with the Chuckys...

I am at my sis's where I am going to spend a big chunk of my winter--turning my house over to my best friend as his water freezes every winter. Even though I am in "the city" it is not too bad as it is 2 acres on a dead end road.

I brought 11 seedlings and a small BSC clone with me. Have a Boy Scout Cookie that turned out phenomenal--huge colas mostly cloudy in just under 8 weeks. I didn't take cuts until into flowering cuz my other BSC had been potent and tasty but rather stretchy and hard to manage like the Larry side of her. But this plant was large but with closer internodal spacing and tight tight nugs...in a little less than 8 weeks. I didn't take cuts until about 3 weeks in and then only 1 survived. So it is 4 Hashberry, 4 Chucky's Bride (which I will refer to as CB), 3 Satori and the BSC clone.

Stay warm and BIU as needed.

Thanks for the update THG.

:bong:

Nice addition lovbestoned

BIU :bong:

Hi thg

after 4yrs of running hydro in rockwool ive returned to coco and am currently using the Canna nute lineup.
Originally I'd planned to be fully auto watering but have remained hand watering, so far.
I'm still favoring synthetics but have considered switching back organics while continuing to grow in coco rather than soil/compost based mediums.

Have you looked into any organic nutes yet ?

If I grow in soil, I always run organic. I have tried several nutrient lines as I could not get my super soil to go nearly all the way through. Also sometimes real life interferes and I just didn't have time to make up teas. I have tried Roots Organic, some other line I can't remember, and GO. Even though the GO is a multi part system, I liked it best--it only takes a few minutes to mix up 4 things instead of 1 and I found that I could tweak it some if I needed to.

I cannot get the speed of vegetative growth from organics that I get from my DWC. But with a very small cabinet, I am wondering if I need that anyway. This will probably be a real hands-on grow.

Hey, good to see all you new bongers joining us old stoners here! Welsome to the Bong-hitters Club, and always remember to BIU as needed.

Have a great hump day everyone! (Take that any way you want to)

Latest posts

Back