Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feed the soil and not the plant is a type of organics..

BIU :bong:

Bummer on the rot.

Got some Chucky's Bride and Sour Diesel Kush getting close to finishing.

yep rot sucks that deep in....cut it out as soon as u can,overcast and sucky looking outside today,java and bong hits for me,sit back and chill kind of day,,,,,BIU BHC:vap-Bong_smoker:

i got a hold of some BlueBerry Kush,, n woooooooooooow what a strain

Good morning peeps

Multi, i sure can't see it, but i am glad you caught it early.

I am smoking some gifted to me cindy....oh dear, it is a bit early to be this baked.

Sounds good Duck, and you too lobv.

I miss Cubby and his Christmas lights antics. I put up the tree yesterday but it isn't decorated. Our son has a new friend and he wants to show her the tree...Everytime he brings her, nice lady, over I have to de-pot my living area. I need a cigar box on my computer area and put everything in there. I seem to have cut myself off from people stopping in and have gotten to be a messy marijuana mom. I don't think this young lady would approve of pot headedness. Until then, BIU and I mean it.

I see the lighter colored leaf with a smidge of brown on the edge. Good eye. See, it is that kind of thing you can't really teach anyone, you have to know what your plants look like every day. And go over them... Goood job.

tasty looken buds there pcduck!!

bong hits with a fervor and sore throat?
heck ya! how else ya going to get better? :banana:
(that and the Irish coffee ;))

hope y'all's hits are going down a little smoother than mine this fine morning!

Good morning all,

Duch looking like some big colas you got there... heavy. Nice lots of smoke in your very near future.

Joe, i hear that is how the bug of the month starts...Sore throat. Gargle w/salt water maybe you can kill those bugs... My favorite is ginger tea, homemade and strong. Get better guy.

BIU ya'll.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

BIU :bong:

Multi, is that your favorite?

Having a smoothie with soaking chia seeds, flax seed, protein powder and oj and raspberries. If I live thru that I will go work out. I would rather take a nap.

I need satori stat! BIU peeps.

I am smoking some gifted to me cindy....oh dear, it is a bit early to be this baked.

Hi again Rosebud and everyone else :)

wanted to say that cindy is atop my favorites list for certain! Likely a tie with mandala satori!

Still have a half pack of joey weed c99f2's that have proven to be spectacutlar in the past......shared some with friends who stated it was the best herbs they ever had.

will always cherish cinderella!

peace :)

Rose Bud,, i got one room,, computer, grow room n smoke ,, the same one,, but most of my company i don't have to worry about. sorry to hear that u got to debug the room. n how that everything is going well for ya

Your a good bud, Lovb. I smoke all over my house and really need to stop it. I like your idea. One room, close the door! Thanks.

LST, I guess. She isn't going anywhere you don't want her to. wow.

NCH's SD must be pretty darn good to change your life. That is how I felt about Satori.
That must have been a fun party with you guys, sorry I missed it.

Good morning all. Thinking of poor Hamster delivering packages ALL DAY and night. Christmas is hard on some folks. We should probably just BIU one for Hammy.

Rosebud,, it works for me,, n this way i control the smell, n don't have to worry ,, someone walkin in on me
glad that i could help

Latest posts

Back