Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ohh i see now or rather i dont anymore ,,,woah my posts are dissapearing as fast as i post them :p :giggle:

BIU :bong1::bong2::bong:

:bong: :bong: BIU time for supper

Everybody must smoke one and that a chill
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 66F here, to get to 85F with 40mph:( wind gusts.

Hope everyone and a great weekend. Now time to BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong:BIU Good morning all

duck thanks to you I dont have to watch the weather

UK is feeling grand with kids in school

Lets do bong hits by the pool

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Here is some green for the page.:bong2:

Got a question for you bongers, When doing dwc how can the plants be tied from falling over?.........:bong2:

I was thinking of running a string across the ceiling, then taking clothes pins attached with a piece of string. Clip one end on plant stalk the other on ceiling string. Think that would work? Or am I stoned?:bolt::bong2::laugh:

100_1272.JPG

100_1273.JPG

I ran some eye style screws randomly through the ceiling. The I just tie some string to the branches that need support and then through one og the eye screws. It work pretty good, besides having to clean up a bunch of string come chop time.

Hey BuddyLuv:ciao:

I need to make mine a portable type, because of the buckets being changed out weekly. That was why I was thinking of clothes pins. But then again I am bonged up and somebody may have a better idea. :bolt::bong2:

Hey duck try 3/4 pvc pipe and plastic plumber's tape something like this. It will move with the plant and support it. It least that is what I hope. Its something new I am trying.
Smoke a couple of these:bong1: :bong1: and see if you can still think about it.

Hey Buddy toke up smoke up joke up great way to live life.
Here my friend:48: :bong1: :bong1:

UK AND SM there here:bong1: :bong1: for y'll

:bong1: :bong1:

:bong: :bong: BIU people

SM You're way behind. so smoke these:bong1: :bong1:

Next one here clean when done :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

BuddyLuv said:
Well everyone get their bongs ready. Pack it with some of this DJ Short Real Blueberry and we will put our thinking caps on.
:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

Thats what I like to hear BuddyLuv:bong2::bong2:

Hey Ozzy :ciao: I had something similar in my mind, but in a tripod form that sat on top of the bucket lid, with maybe a large mouth plastic soda bottle as the support holder...That might make more sense if you hit these :bong1::bong1:

Latest posts

Back