Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
pcduck said:
Here is some green for the page.:bong2:

Got a question for you bongers, When doing dwc how can the plants be tied from falling over?.........:bong2:

I was thinking of running a string across the ceiling, then taking clothes pins attached with a piece of string. Clip one end on plant stalk the other on ceiling string. Think that would work? Or am I stoned?:bolt::bong2::laugh:

Sorry duck i was going to use string and eye hooks like BuddyLuv said..But mine was Male..so that solved my problem:rofl: Good luck on yours..:bong:

Thanks 4u2sm0ke :aok:

Just me sitting here :bong2: and thinking of an easier way :bong2:

Changing buckets out this morning had its moments:laugh::bong2:

I like the problem of the buds getting heavy:D but not the plants falling all over. Now have a :bong1: it is Monday :bolt::bong2:

BuddyLuv said:
Well Duck I got high. Nothing really came to me so I smoked some more. If nothing comes to me in 10 minutes I will get high again.

I have tried this technique :rolleyes: many times. It does has its merits, in that, it works for me:laugh: either way it works:rofl::bolt::bong2:

:ciao: BHC...its Monday have a great day :bong:

sunny and 62 today..

finished my drip system yesturday and thought i would share the start of my outside Garden,,

1..Crystal

2..PurpleBud

3&4...Male PurpleBud I took the clipping 4.5 weeks into flower..

5&6..drip lines and garden..have lots of Toms and peppers..as well as My "frosting: Scrog..:hubba: Have a Great day:bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

BuddyLuv said:
Well Duck I got high. Nothing really came to me so I smoked some more. If nothing comes to me in 10 minutes I will get high again.

im high...what was it we was supose to be thinking about? I think i will have another :bong:

:bong: maybe if we had some more DJ Bluebarry up here I may come up with something that wont work but will have fun smokeing and thinking:giggle:

:ciao: Lord Howe Island, Lord Howe Island, Australia it's 4:20 :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:bong: maybe if we had some more DJ Bluebarry up here I may come up with something that wont work but will have fun smokeing and thinking:giggle:

:bong2: What happen to the power of positive thinking?:bong2:

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

What a perfect day for smokin weed. Its been raining here all day. :D I just want to keep my jammies on and do nothing!!!!!

Yesterday I ended up cleaning/detailing my car. The weather was pretty then. Good thing I didn't wash the exterior. :D

I have been high all morning. One more bowl then I must begin my day. It's been 2 weeks since Ive been to the gym. :p Don't think todays the day either. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

:shocked: SM not working on her girlish figure?

Time to till Momwan't her garden in town now. That 4 gardens now that I have to hoe.:rant:

BIU and spread the love:peace:

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:ciao:..duck...your right..i had the problem not sure if you remember..i had to move my plants from veg room to flower so tieing was outta question..I thought of the tomato cages with the DWC lid i hav i could drill 3 @ 1/16" hole for the wire legs..but also found this needs to be done b4 its 3 feet tall and 2 feet wide:rofl: but next Fall That is how I will modify the top of Mine..ozzy..has good idea with pvc..just takes up precious room..IMO..but PVC is cheap..:confused: lets :bong1: some more on it:bong: here:bong1:

:bong: :bong: BIU my works all done time to hit the shower.

Smoke one these and enjoy life.:peace:

:bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :smoke1: :48: :afroweed:

Latest posts

Back