Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I guess I will do a couple more :bong1: then of to bed :ciao:

:bong: :bong: Been to much talkin and not enough Tokin

SM We never forget now:doh: what was i tpying:confused2: :stoned: That right

RAINOWCAKE
sMOKE UP :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

goodmorning bhc :ciao:

how is everyone today ?

BIU :bong::bong::bong:

:bong: :bong: :welcome: Astrobud here:48: :bong1:

Morning UK and duck slide these your way
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:
:peace:

BuddyLuv said:
Here in the States (where it matters and we are the Grill Gods) meat cooked on a stick with veggies is a shish kabob, no bread. Do you gals/guys really call a quarter pounder with cheese a Mc Royal?

Who the hell told you that? :rofl:
We, the Brits, ( where it matters and we are gods ;) ) call a quater pounder a quater pounder.

Have you been watching Pulp Fiction by any chance? They referencing to the frogs, oops i mean French :)

I have learned many things these past few years.

One discovery in particular pertains to glass smoking "tools". Some may even call it art, or functional art.

Let's not kid here, these are made to smoke pot. Ever try smoking tobacco out of one of these?

You may get to taste your most recent meal twice if you know what I mean...
Thats if you don't pass out.

Sooo..

After four months, I (we) have managed to break about $1375.78 in bongs in this house.

1, ADS studios 22" with a diffused downstem and glass on glass bowl: Dropped in the kitchen

1, Generic, Beaker bottom, glass on glass with a dome perk and perked downstem. Jammed stem together when picked up off the floor, stem smacked the edge of the coffee table, next person who hit it, the mount for the stem, the weld to the tube itself came completely off in one piece. Not really a big shock there.

1, ADS Studios all-green, beaker bottom, Glass on glass, diffused downstem. Another coffee table fatality, except it broke on impact, right were the other one broke, at the built in glass stem. See a pattern forming yet?

1, blue dot straight tube, Quad Palm tree perk, glass on glass, diffused downstem, splashguard./ Knocked off the coffe table in the dark while I was getting a snack (bong hit at 3 am), stem assembly broke clean off. Out of all bongs broken, this was the most expensive, yet the thinnest and weakest glass. What a rip off, good thing I traded weed for it.

So what is a N-word to do?

I HATE shopping in head shops. Most of them in my area, I know more than the 40 something loser who is working there. We have slim pickins here in the south bay for good glass selection, so I had to go to all of them. There are two that have good glass and good service, but that is something you definately have to pay for. I am bargin hunting. With the "economy" being "bad" these kind of things get pretty cheap. So I know there is one out there for us.

We are quite the picky bunch when it comes to glass. Really picky. Spoiled even.

Here is what we found, got a good deal and bought. It was covered in a measurable layer of dust on the shelves and marked down 100.00 bucks...

So why not?
Would you please allow me to introduce:

A bong.

DSC03761.JPG

DSC03756.JPG

DSC03762.JPG

Theres a site called Etsy that is full of all sorts of homemade stuff. Even has bong accessories. Check out this croched cover. Says it protects the bong, but looks gay as hell, atleast I think so.

Wonder if it really works?

hxxp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21450289&ref=sr_gallery_19&&ga_search_query=water+pipes&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=3&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

SmokinMom said:
Frogs? Hahahahaha.

Hey everyone. :D

Hit it!

:bong1:

My bank just called and said we paid off one of our vehicles. Yay!!! :D

:yay: wanna take over mine now:giggle:

The Effen Gee said:
Interesting, I edited that pic already.

Whatever.

Now let share with you what I personally use my bong for:

View attachment 112731
A little Jacks Flash and some dirty fingers​

Nice Glass EG;) :cool: thanks for shareing..I personally like going to the glass shop..there is a local Blower that does some cool stuff..Just grabbed another hand held that can also be used for what I am thinking you edited b4:hubba: ..anyway :ciao:take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back