Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
just one of many: classic 1' with my own glass on glass joints and diffusers.
dry pc's are amber purple and classic red/white and blue wrap and wrake spoons. new stuff appears daily at my house !

house pc.jpg

Man here i forgot all about posting after i smoked that stuff. I got to tell you it was goooooooood. i hadn't been able to buy smoke like that form anyone in a long time. but enough of that now im off to go and smoke some more of it, i wonder what ill forget today :D :bong:and i have to say i love it when its foggy out, that way i can walk down the road smoking a fatty and no one knows it, unless they smell it ;)

:bong: :bong: :bong: Good Morning Anyone know how the grow underwater? If the rain don't stop I will have to learn. According to my rain gauge 6 1/2 inches in 7 days.

Thank UKgirl I needed that plus these:bong: :bong: :bong:

Here Y'll have these :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie:

Ozzy..get out there and hold a bumper shoot for them:rofl: come Fall I plan to use a 10x10 pop up canopy when the week long rains come..Last summer lost 1/4 of my Lady due to mold..the RH is high at that time and the rain dont help..said I wouldnt grow outside again on account its way more stress full then Indoors for me..way to many bugs and weather changes...Yes Im a control freak I will admit it..anyway All my rain barrels are full..thats a good thing..well need to hit my bong now..Take care and be safe..and try stay dry:bolt::bong:

Mornin everyone....I can only share this::eek: as i have no med today or maybe even tommorrow :confused:
Atleast think of me !! enjoy your day ! peace

I can use my rain barrels for boats in the front yard. Think I will plant in a old boat next year I just went and dug a drainage ditch around all my ourside plants after feeding the cows this morning.BY the way you got a canopy to cover a 20 x 40 garden my green beans are getting washed up at Mom's house.

Update on Mom if everything goes right she comes home week after next. will be so HAPPY to have her out of the Nursing Home. She Is walking 100 ft both way with her walker. All body fuctions are returning to normal.

THANKS AGAIN FOT ALL YOUR ALL'S THOUGHT AND PRAYERS

Enough typing Smoke up:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:
:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::peace:

great news on Mom ozzy im sure you can make a 20 x 40 cover..1' pvc couplers and some plactic...I use it the last day over my outdoor scrog..its helping..also protects from the winds we are getting..Smokeing This:bong1: in you Moms Honor..say hello from us

meds4me....sounds like we need to grow more weed..is it real dry around there? or just $$$$ issues? take care and be safe..wish i could help but i only have about 9 ounces to last me till june..good luck 2U:bolt::bong:

Thanks 4u Mom said to tell Everyone Hi Only 9 to last til June you better slow down. Did you get my PM?

With my luck I would make something and it would not rain til next year. I am drawing up plans for a green house I plan to build.

:bolt::bong::bong::bong:
Next:bong1::bong1::bong1:

sweet...yes i did get PM sorry havent replied..I thaught you said server busy doesnt happen in PMs:rofl: I think someone messing..lol..How is your uncles grow going? are you winning? from what I know he will have Bug problems..tell him to put a lemon slice on top of soil..and change every few days..also tell him he needs to smoke some Frosting its a smooth great High..or you beeing stingy:giggle: well gotta grow now:ciao::bong::watchplant:

Latest posts

Back