Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning BHC-

Man....did I overdo it last night. Whew!!! I am surprised I am not hung over..lol.

Today is a recooperation day. Think I can get a few of those brain cells back???

Good Afternoon! Figured I would post a pic of one of my bongs and join the club! :D Bought this bong from a headshop about 8 years ago. Been with me a long time now. One of my favorites.

BHC#821

(^^dont think it's been taken) :confused:

Take care and be safe.

009.JPG

Ozzy back Join me in a BIU break.:bong: :bong:

Hope everyone is doing ok

Heres a round for the next BHCer:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Welcome smokybear our newest BHCer here's one to you:bong1:

:rant: In the process of moving I now have to fight SPIDER MITES found webs this morning:hairpull: the war is on.

A few words of wisdom from the duck: If you are young and chatting on your cell phone while driving down the highway. After you slam your brakes on twice and flip off the old guy in the beat up car, all the while in your Mommy's and Daddy's BMW. Do not let him get in front of you. And that is the ducks words of wisdom for tonight. Now back to :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Sorry Ozzy, if I have said it once I have said it 1 billion times, I would rather have AIDS infected crabs then spider mites. Well maybe not the AIDS part, but you get my drift. I am using Avid on my outdoor gals and have yet to see a bug this year. By the time they flower the temps will be low at night and they will not stand a chance then. The next few months are critical here, especially when the dry part gets here and much of the other foliage dies back (of course my babies get their drinks brought to them).

Hello BHC, Havnt posted in a while... I have some sad news, I quit smoking weed... Thats right you heard me, my wife is the only one who hits my bong now... It isnt because I dislike it, I LOVE WEED... However I just got a huge pay raise at work, I work at a job that is very high risk for injury, and I drive a company van, guess what one of the first things they do if you get in a car accident, send you for a test...

I will miss weed sooo much, that longing for weed will only fuel my anger against laws in this country I will vote every chance i get... I may have quit smoking but Im still growing.... I love weed and I love to grow it... So anytime you guys are smoking a bongload and you happen to think of me, smoke an extra bowl for me plz....

Morning BHC:ciao:

Partly sunny and 68f right now.

Gonna BIU then gonna harvest my Durban Poison:bong2::bong2:

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy

Have a great day bongers:ciao::bolt::bong2:

Hey everyone! Good to see ya smokybear!! :D

I just rolled outta bed and I'm cotemplating a smoke. Maybe sneak out to the pumpkin patch for a quiet quick toke.

Hot, sunny and 100 degrees today, gonna be a scorcher!!!

BUI! :D

.....overcast and in the middle 50's on the Oregon Coast this morning.....am enjoying looking at my six Purple Sativa that I have introduced to my new deck.......they were under cfl's for 30 days...

.....have discovered a new beer, it's called 'Sling Shot'.....I think it is brewed in Portland

.....well Mom, lucky you, we see the sun sometimes....and the deck is like a reflector, almost need sunglasses....

Latest posts

Back