Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
done for the week. Got super high on my way home and will continue to do so for the next hour. Happy Weekend all.

P.S.- this is dank:p

DSC03822.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
hey PD..welcome the the club...be careful with those black pots they will conduct heat out there on that deck..

.....THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP 4u2smOke.....these are temporary until some planters arrive from Washington State.....apparently they went to California and are now headed back to Oregon.....we are suppose to get them by next week.....

.....QUESTION FROM A HUMBLE GROWER....I recently got a 25 lb bag of Seabird Guano that is rated 12-12-2.5....got it from the guy who built my deck, he is also an Organic Cranberry Farmer.....I want to make a tea from it and see what happens to the plants.......any suggestions from the experts??????????

......last year I used a Bat Guano Tea 8-3-1.....so I need some help......thanking you all in advance, painterdude............oh yeah,

IT'S RAINING TODAY AND WILL BE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.....where is my sun?

painterdude said:
.....QUESTION FROM A HUMBLE GROWER....I recently got a 25 lb bag of Seabird Guano that is rated 12-12-2.5....got it from the guy who built my deck, he is also an Organic Cranberry Farmer.....I want to make a tea from it and see what happens to the plants.......any suggestions from the experts??????????

......last year I used a Bat Guano Tea 8-3-1.....so I need some help......thanking you all in advance, painterdude......

I have not a clue, but someone will be around. I think 4u2sm0ke is an organic farmer.:)

Nice bud BuddLuv :aok:

Now back to the U.S. Open:D and the :bong2::bong2::bong2:

painterdude said:
4u2sm0ke said:
hey PD..welcome the the club...be careful with those black pots they will conduct heat out there on that deck..

.....THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP 4u2smOke.....these are temporary until some planters arrive from Washington State.....apparently they went to California and are now headed back to Oregon.....we are suppose to get them by next week.....

......last year I used a Bat Guano Tea 8-3-1.....so I need some help......thanking you all in advance, painterdude............oh yeah,

IT'S RAINING TODAY AND WILL BE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.....where is my sun?

Take that mix and place in a painter screen bag..(painterdude:rofl:) and place in bucket..okay here

take a lb of that mix plave in pantyhose or paint strainer..tie shut and place in 5 gallon bucket of PHd water..use a air stone and buuble for 48 hrs befor giveing to plants..play with the ammount..if plants in flower stage save your bannanna peels and add those to the mix as well..hope this helps..take care and be safe my friend:bolt::bong:

Howdy folks!

Just in. Watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button at a friends tonight. Good movie but it was fookin long!!! I was falling asleep. :p Perked up in the end when Brad Pitt was younger..lmao.

Who needs one...or 3?
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

SmokinMom said:
Howdy folks!

Just in. Watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button at a friends tonight. Good movie but it was fookin long!!! I was falling asleep. :p Perked up in the end when Brad Pitt was younger..lmao.

Who needs one...or 3?
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Oh oh, me wants in Ma. How is the ran in TX? We had it come down this morning and it reminded me of Ft. Worth, buckets for 2 hours straight!

Hey Buddy. ;)

No rain in a week, everything is nicely dried out and hot.

It was wikked last week tho, especially the night the tornado sirens were going off. My 10 yr old daughter gets hysterical. Fun times. :p

We're used to severe weather here. By that I mostly mean thunderstorms and the occassional tornado.

Latest posts

Back