Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Whoa did we get hammered with the storms last night. With all the lightning it should have greened everything up with all that nitrogen in the air.:D Lost power about 3 times. The temp is now 70f and clear blue skies are appearing.:)

We are having a party today here...All is welcome, come on down, there is plenty:bolt::bong2: before everyone gets here:bong2::bong2: bring your dog:bong2:

4u2 i wish it was 72 here, its not even 9 o clock here and 80+ and humid. been pushing that darn mower and already sweated out the beer i drank last night. the wifey is on the rider, should be done b4 long. uk girl when i was young we used to walk to school in the snow, uphill, barefooted and we diddnt complain :D maybe they just want to keep up with the style. lets do a couple more:bong1: :bong1: and go clean up the mowers. everyone have a wonderfull day. im off today so dont know what were gonna do. later:ciao:

:ciao: astro...enjoy you day off..Im sure there are lots of :bong: in order for today..do you clean momers after every use? and a rideing Lawn mower you must have big yard..

duck..me and my dog Daisey are on the way..I like my steak med rare..thanks..and throw a potatoe on the Barbie will ya..i have the sour cream.. have a wonderful Party

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:....

duck..me and my dog Daisey are on the way..I like my steak med rare..thanks..and throw a potatoe on the Barbie will ya..i have the sour cream.. have a wonderful Party

We eat at 4pm and are :bong1: now:D :bong2: We have it all here, need to just bring yourself and Daisey.:bong2::bong2:

We might need another :bong1:

astrobud said:
4u2 i wish it was 72 here, its not even 9 o clock here and 80+ and humid. been pushing that darn mower and already sweated out the beer i drank last night. the wifey is on the rider, should be done b4 long. uk girl when i was young we used to walk to school in the snow, uphill, barefooted and we diddnt complain :D maybe they just want to keep up with the style. lets do a couple more:bong1: :bong1: and go clean up the mowers. everyone have a wonderfull day. im off today so dont know what were gonna do. later:ciao:

Let me guess, you get to do all the edges and around stuff while the wife makes nice lazy passes:rolleyes:

hey duck were on the way, med rare and 1 burnt, i have about a football field 4u2 and clean the mowers every other time. and yea buddy she has the easy parts but still a lot of rideing. i think we are going to the flea market, see if i cant find one of those pyrex glass tubes and make me a cool tube. have fun today guys :lama:

astrobud said:
uk girl when i was young we used to walk to school in the snow, uphill, barefooted and we diddnt complain maybe they just want to keep up with the style. lets do a couple more

lol yes she is 6 and had to have them :rolleyes: eq of $65 later and she may aswell walk bare foot in the snow for all the good they are :rofl:

duck im on my way ,,,i have no dog to bring ,,but ill threw some bud in :D
med rare for me please :lama:

hope everyone is enjoying there saturday

:bong::bong:

White Owl said:
Ok so I finally picked my number!

I will take #86 for everyone that I am 86'n from my life.

okay you got a number..whoopie..:p ..I wanna see the :bong1: post a pic and then PM TOA from thread start with your BHC# and the post your pic is in..and then place ypour # in signature so to be recogagnized in the boards..take care be safe and I hope you dont get 86 from here:giggle:

:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back