Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
Thats strike one my friend..dont think I am passsing My :bong1: to you..was it you fault? or you like me and blame someone else:giggle: I just got here:p

Ahhahahahahaha!:rofl:

I guess I use it too much, hense the need for spare parts. The glass bowls for some odd reason will just break right in the middle of a good hit!!! I guess it is heat stress because it happens quite frequently and I have to rescue my hit everytime. :hairpull:

So come on now 4u don't bogart!

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Partly Cloudy and 70f. Was suppose to rain, but I think the rain bypassed me:(

That means I will have to water my garden:)

Had a great time at the graduation party. Only bad thing was my car that I was driving quit along side the highway. Called a friend, figured out my problem, got it running and made it home.phew....glad I made it and I celebrated with a massive biu session:bong2:...Now I got to jump in my other car and finish what I didn't get to yesterday...So have a great day everyone and BIU :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

good morn bhc, sorry i missed the party last night i had a long day at work and then lizzy:baby: brung her parents by for a visit, cooked some steaks on the grill and so on. she is growing like a nice plant and preicous as can be. got pretty high last night also (me not lizzy) have a great day guys i think we are going motorcycle riding b4 it gets too hot. help yourselfs and ill check in later:bong1: :bong1:

White Owl said:
Ahhahahahahaha!:rofl:

I guess I use it too much, hense the need for spare parts. The glass bowls for some odd reason will just break right in the middle of a good hit!!! I guess it is heat stress because it happens quite frequently and I have to rescue my hit everytime. :hairpull:

So come on now 4u don't bogart!

Maybe need to turn heat on lighter down:rofl: Here :bong1: use mine till you fix yours:p

Good Morning every1:bong:

Duck..what was wrong with car? I had my car troubles a few months ago:giggle: I have two cars as well..it seemed for a while there I had 1 broke all the time..well after 1800 dollars to truck and 700 for Mazda i been good..Funny when I think i am getting a little cash stashed away..something breaks and uses all that extra $$ well story of my life..thats one reason i started growing..so i wouldnt need to worry about $$$ for my meds..Have a great day my friend

Astro...I too worked yesturday and was beat last night..enjoy you Ride..and see ya when you return:bolt::bong:

BuddyLuv said:
Morning all. baked by 9 and still got plenty of day left to build on. Well off to the flower room to get this grow going.
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

hey Buddy..How about throwing up some pics of that flower room for us? enjoy you day..Im takeing first :bong: now its 630am this woulkd be a wake N Bake yes?:bolt::bong:

:bong: :bong: That was a long strange trip, gotta love a shroom every once and a while.:cool2:

Hope you all are in great health and sound mind today

have fun with these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

4u no purple yet, the 1 that was purple was a male

to y'lls health:48: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back