Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Guys and gals-

Just had a quick lil drive to pay a bill. ;)

I am having issues with giving thanks here on the forum- it takes for ever...and sometimes doesnt even go thru. Anyone else? So hope no one minds.

Got new songs on my player, may head to the tub soon, after a few more hits from my pipe. :D

May even use bubbles this time....or my new bath salts.

I am rambling over ridiculous stuff...sorry about that.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j7huh5Egew Its not what you think. :p

Good morning all!

I am a glutton 4 punishment. Going to the zoo again in this terrible heat. We're off to a different one that is supposed to blow the local one away. But how much enjoying can ya do when its 100+???????

My back is already aching. Gonna try and remember to bring some pain relief ;) ;) with me.

So to all of you, have great daze!!!!!

Stay cool 4 me.

I'll be a hot sweaty mess. :p

Good Monday Morning BHC

A bit cooler here today 73 and sunny, high in the 60's tomorrow:eek:rain tonight.

4u2sm0ke I know how you feel on those car repairs $$$$. I just wish they would still make them where an average bonger could at least fix some things on the vehicles. Although the 2 brake repairs and the alternator replacement I can do myself, things are just breaking down faster than I can fix them:laugh:

Oh well gonna BIU then off to start getting those repairs done, before I run out of vehicles to drive.:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

nothing wrong with smelly animals in 100 f heat, have fun sm.i think ill go cut some grass, well smoke some first then go cut some :) hey ozzy i m sending you a pm. pass em around friends :bong: :bong:

jeeze thanks for reminding me guys, i have to go change the starter on my truck again this week, last week it give out and i had it rebuilt and its doing the same thing so i get to take it back :rolleyes: again. maybe ill get to the grass ive already got to the bong. later friends, have a wonderfull day :)

Good Morning everyone:bong: 73 and sunny..like astro i will be cutting grass..and not the grass i like cutting either..Have fun at the Zoo Mom

UKgirl:heart:

Duck..i too can do a few things on my cars..but my truck is fuel injected..i know nothing about..rebuilt many carburated engines..so when something wrong happens.the mechanic at the corner is always smileing when i pull in..why is it allways a $500 bill or more? why not like an ounce of frosting:rofl: thats easier to come by ..well gotta grow now..its my day offf..gots some updateing to do..:ciao::bong:

:spit: a lot of car trouble going on in the club today ,,goodluck astro :D

4U :heart: enjoy your day off :bong::bong:

ozzy heres a couple for when you get here :bong2::bong2:

SM how you getting to the zoo air conditioned car i hope :p and heres a couple to set ya on your way :bongin::bongin:

Still doing the BIU thing...:bong2::bong2: I am a great procrastinator:):bolt::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:
..i too can do a few things on my cars..but my truck is fuel injected..i know nothing about..rebuilt many carburated engines..so when something wrong happens.the mechanic at the corner is always smileing

These cars are getting to wear I know nothing at all. Did the water pump on my Camry, had to lift the engine up in order to do it:eek: My 2 trucks are carbs, bought them just for that reason.....My mechanic smokes:D

I rather go to the zoo and BIU

:bong: :bong: thanks UKgirl needed to start the week off right.

Gardens hoed,, time for long shower and one of my favorite things "BIU in front of A/C":D

:bong1: :bong1::bong1: :bong1: these are for u 4u and duck they help with car trouble.

Thanks astro already ordered 3 d set thank for thinking of me have a couple :bongin: :bongin:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back