Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
whats #'s available toa? :D Heres my bong submission..nothin too special,but it does hit like a champ.-peace

my bong.JPG

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
whats #'s available toa? :D Heres my bong submission..nothin too special,but it does hit like a champ.-peace

Hey AID..look at the thread start it has everyone and thier #...i have not heard from the CEO trillion in a few days..hope is all well..lets spark this 420 session in his HONOR:)

Dude that's one nifty collection. I only have this glass one with 2 different bowls. And a small glass spoon somewhere. I guess I just don't feel the need for other supplies as I like my little 9in.

Great Looking pieces folks'...I'm lovin' it...It had started to die down in here for a while, glad to see ya her AID...Well i believe i'll send one out for Honolulu:bongin: ...i wish ya'd come join us TOA , we're worrying about ya...Here's to ya tho :bong1:

Larnek said:
Dude that's one nifty collection. I only have this glass one with 2 different bowls. And a small glass spoon somewhere. I guess I just don't feel the need for other supplies as I like my little 9in.

That just part of what I have, I have a shed out there that has about 4 Bongs that r Hard plastic and don't like to use those Bong due to hard to clean and metal Pipes I had about 15 used one, from over the yrs but I gave some away to those that wanted to smoke again !
(I am Bad Influance) :hubba: .

Larnek said:

Damm I just wrote a short page and had to do it over again Sever busy.

Well that just part of what I have and I have a shed that have about 6 Plastic Bong which these r hard to clean and 15 metel pipes which I have been giving away to those that comes to me to start Smoking again.
I am a Bad Influance !! I didn't Understand those word when growing up !! it Not my fault they started or restart..:hubba: :hubba:

Dam the first one got posted after it said that the sever is busy !! That been happenning alot MP..

Latest posts

Back