Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was just about to clean some of my bongs , and i was wondering how everyone cleans their stems??? i went and got some rocksalt and iso...I'm just not sure about the stems though, should i just let it soak or wut??? :bong2:, i think it's that time! :D:bongin::D

I never cleaned a bong before only bowls of pipes. I think Kosher salt & ice water shaken is the method. I know there was a thread on it I'll look.

tn_toker420 said:
I was just about to clean some of my bongs , and i was wondering how everyone cleans their stems??? i went and got some rocksalt and iso...I'm just not sure about the stems though, should i just let it soak or wut??? :bong2:, i think it's that time! :D:bongin::D

Hey tn, I just cleaned the weeble. She has a glass stem too. What works for me is a good soak in ISO, then break a toothpick in half. Use the broken end to "scrub" the nasties off. I've tried pipe cleaners, little brushes and nothing seems to do the trick like a toothpick. The wood won't scratch your glass but has enough 'umph' to clean..... just my 2 cents.:D

aah man i appreciate it alot...So using rocksalt, is the kind that says for making home-made ice cream the right kind to use for my bong????

tn_toker420 said:

:bong1: salt and Iso and shake it until clean. you need a grainy salt like coarse kosher salt. rock salt works for heavy stuff quicker but can leave a light film that the finer kosher salt scrubs away fine(mix a bit of rock salt and kosher salt). rinse with hot water and your ready to go again. for the stems I use a heated ultrasonic cleaner, water and murphys oil soap. for straight bongs a bottle brush, hot water and murphys oil soap works great. everyone loves a clean bong :rofl: :bong1:

Comin up on 4:20am in England. Ripping one for all our British friends right now.:bong1::bong1::bong1:

Eastern states, the clock on the wall leads me to suggest it's time for a session :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back