Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:rant: wissed 3 twentys diggin taters.:bong: :bong: :bong:

:woohoo: :48: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :joint:

ozzydiodude said:
:rant: wissed 3 twentys diggin taters.:bong:

okay Ozzy, Ima bongin' what the heck does that mean?

I got the diggin taters part.....

Way too hot here for diggin anything but another couple:bong: :bong: Pass....

:bong2: ....:bong2: ....:bong2: ...........:stoned: wow, that was great
but i think i need a lil more practice ! Anyone wanna hit this :bong1: ?

tcbud said:
okay Ozzy, Ima bongin' what the heck does that mean?

I got the diggin taters part.....

Way too hot here for diggin anything but another couple:bong: :bong: Pass....

3:20 :rant: 4:20 and 5:20

Made It and Hitting the 6:20:bong:

Ready for the Moutain 4:20 for everyone :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Well BHC.... I tried again to resize some pics and Im pretty sure I really
did something wrong this time??? :confused2: evrything is all reformated and I think i might have erased some uuuuhh stuff :confused: or something cause i cant even find the pic's now ooooooops ? pretty much my wife is gonna :hairpull: then she's gonna :rant: and then, :angrywife: I probably should bounce outa here before she gets home !

chris1974 said:
Well BHC.... I tried again to resize some pics and Im pretty sure I really
did something wrong this time??? :confused2: evrything is all reformated and I think i might have erased some uuuuhh stuff :confused: or something cause i cant even find the pic's now ooooooops ? pretty much my wife is gonna :hairpull: then she's gonna :rant: and then, :angrywife: I probably should bounce outa here before she gets home !

Do you have Paint?

painterdude said:
?

UKgirl.....are you anxious?

well it's sunny today....fed everybody some Seagull crap and Molasses last night......wife needs to use the phone....ta ta.....pee-dude

No painterdude ,,just excited :D

TC how did it go today ? :D

4U :heart: seattle 420 :bong:

:ciao: Happy 4:20 Anchorage, Alaska :ciao::bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

I think we will all be :fly: :fly: the way the v-bulletin is bouncing around tonight Ozzy

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: If you do :bongin: for every retry you'll :fly: to coop

Hey everyone :ciao: Its been awhile since I have been on here. Between work and trying to keep up with the veggies coming out of the garden, I hardly have enough time to :bong2: let alone be online.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll be on later to chat more. Gotta get the boy ready for bed...and then...its :bong: :bong2: time!!!!!

Later for now :bolt:

Bring on the weekend BHC....finally done with work and just got home and settled in...Hope everyone is doing well... I am going to smoke a bowl:bong: and I think take my Short Stuff auto downstairs to the chop shop....fans leaves are coming off and she is getting hung up to dry....:D

:ciao: BHC.....:bong:

rain a little today high was 78f..finished a coat of paint and electrical is finished..Put some pics up in my Fall Grow..when ya get chance please stop on by..never know whats growing on in there...

tc...no I work 40 hrs a week all yr..I hope..I was let go in April after 12 yrs service..Gratefully recieved a call a week after..they needed some help ( where i am now ) and was going to claim unemployment for the summer..but didnt know if this opportunity would be there come winter..its a full time position i work sats in summer..I dont really care for it...But right now Ill have to make it work...Im sure another door will open..take care be safe

ozzy...im throwing up some purple frosting..wanna match :bong:

Mom...congrats sorry I missed a page back there..Get some sleep..you need it:p :rofl:

OG...Thats some nice Hash..Im a be honest and tell ya all..i aint smoked Hash since high schoool..and we used knifes...But just got my Bubble bags today..and printed out subcool thread now i need some fresh budd:D wish me luck

duck...2 females outta 7 on the Bubba..I think i spooted a Male but I was real high so didnt grab the masheddie just yet..will keep ya posted

chris...Ill always smoke someone elses smoke:bong: Thanks and passes back cuzz ya need the practice:giggle:D

:bong: next

Latest posts

Back