Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife decided to let my boy have smarties candy before bed...not to smarty of her eh? :laugh:

He won't be sleeping for awhile, so I have a feeling its going to be a long night! Better :bong2: while I can.

Cheers UK and 4U and anyone else who may be reading this :bongin:

Intuitive Philosopher said:
Wow, its really easy to do nothing but talk in smilies the entire post! Takes a little longer to type the post though!!

Longer yet when server is busy....:D

G'Night BHC'ers across the world....

..don't know if any of you bongers remember Jimmy Durrante (spelling????) but he always ended his TV show with, 'good night Mrs. Calabash wherever you are'

....so nightie night everyone......pee-dude

Wow painterdude that is one extreme bike. :) Would be interesting to see though.

:dancing: Good evening BHCer's. Just thought we would pop in to say hi and to pass a few of these around :bong2: Enjoy!! :ciao:

PUFF PUFF PASS NO CAMPIN AT OUR PLACE LOL :rofl: :fly: high

:bong2: :bong2: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: BHC...Happy Saturday ..:bong:

have work today..high ah 73f..gonna do some Grdening and shed work again today...Hope everyone has a great day see ya later:bong:

Painterdude..That is an Awesome bike...not sure on euros..but im sure it is worth the attention..

:ciao: BHC...its 4:20AM :bong:

gotta go in work early again...but thaught i would do some final touches in shed..and thaught the page could use some GREEN:D See ya all later:bolt::bong:

006.JPG

019.JPG

023.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

040.JPG

072.JPG

080.JPG

okay all thats left now is the Veg area ehzust..Im running atemp test in Flower room right Now:yay: temps as of last Hour at 85f..willl try and get it lower..but is respectable..will monitor the next hour b4 work..then again tonight ill fire up both flower and breed rooms..been putting clones and bubba under Flour..but think i will place in flower HPS at night...depending on temps ..hope to have the veg area running by next weekend..okay a few :bong1: and out to tend to garden:bong::bong::bong:

morn bhc. ha i have the day off 4u:D , nice plants btw. painterdude i work on and ride bikes, have seen a lot of unique machines but that is one of a kind:cool: i think the wifey and i are going to try and make some cannabutter today, ill let you know how it turns out;) the rest of you time to wake and bake:bong1: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back