Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
astro- which program were you watching? PM me if u have to.....:p

Morning all. Hubs is out of town til Thurs night. Means the bong gets to come inside the house for a few days.

:D

Happy daze, happy daze!!

I cant relax astro..we been waiting for this day for a year now:yay: didnt think it would be till next..so thats even better..and No..she will always Be UKgirl...MY Ukgirl:p...and nice cola you have there:giggle:

astrobud said:
hi all. calm down and relax 4u, dont let the butteflies get to ya she will be here b4 you know it:) im happy for both of you. looking mighty fine duck. i was wacthing tv yesterday also and must say im very dissapointed, the show i was wacthing was terrible:fid: but i kept waiting for a comeback,it never came so i found another program. hey 4u i guess uk girl will have to change her name to u.s girl now:D heres a pic of the main cola off my northern lights i cut yesterday morn, trichs were real cloudy too.
View attachment 130809 i have some house stuff to do(dusting) cleaning and such today so lets get the day started with some red berry cherry, help yourselfs :bong: tc you are correct i tryed a sample bud of the nl and its gonna be awesome. have a great day all.

Here's hopeing UK has a safe flight :48::48:

4u get out the shower or you will look like a prune.:p

Morning SM and astro let's try some of that NL :bong::bong::joint::joint: :aok: astro that does the trick GOOOOODDD Breakfast for the head

Quit pickin on 4u ozzy. :p He's nervous enough...lol.

Wake n bake...hehehehe. Anyone joining me?

:D

hey 4u when is uk girl supposed to be here, there? its not a bad cola for only an 8 inch vegg and i over fed it at the end. the side shoots are big as well i havent been growing but almost a year now, still working on things.im getting ready to order a t5 for vegg then things will be better yet. gotta go, later:bolt: :smoke1:

Good thing you didn't see the PM's or your would :hitchair: me:evil:

:bong::bongin::bong1::ccc::joint::48::peace:

:giggle:

Damn, this MP romance is getting everyone hot and bothered I think.

:rofl:

ROFL! So True, Smokin' Mom. I'm checking the website every few minutes to see if they have checked in yet!

Like the "World Turns", and turns till UKgirl is in Seattle....

Better than "Secret Storm", that should be the name of the Server Problem Thread.

Anyone timing the flight? besides 4u? lol. I'm even getting excited for them......NOTHING like young love!

420benny said:
Days of our Lives, MarP style! lol

Hahahahaha benny..

I know she had a layover. My guess is she isn't in Seattle just yet. I am thinking late afternoon or early evening but I could be wrong.

And what a day!!! :D I have the window open right here by me. A gentle rain, yet cool temps I am enjoying. And a nice bowl. Brandon Boyd bolting out Love Hearts on the radio behind me.

Live is good, real good.

:)

I am glad for you SM, life should be good.

Bong time...yep....gonna hit the bong early today....may just hit it on the hour every hour......

You looking good this Morning SM.

Positive attitude always looks good.....
yes...I am under that window sill.....lol.

Ozzio, looking good too.....BIU.....

Checking in for the Afternoon BIU session :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Hey all. Been a while since Ive said hello to tha BHC. Got a new one, here she is. n a little bit of greenery for the page, a clone of the original jacks cleaner.

**** 001.jpg

**** 006.jpg

**** 007.jpg

When to the doc with mom and came home with a new mouth to feed. A 9 week old broken coat Jack Russel Terrier

Rascal his name destroying shoes is his game

Time to BIU and :laugh: at the pup.

:bong::bong1::bongin::bong2:

:48::joint::tokie::ccc:

Rascal 1st day.jpg

Rascal 1st day p2.jpg

Latest posts

Back