Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice pooch Ozzy

now if it only sticks to chewing shoes:laugh:

Awww, wook at da widdle puppydog!!!

:dancing:

I am high as a kite. And earlier I found a bit of hash in my little box in the garage. I would have sworn that stuff was long gone!

:hubba: Its my lucky day.

Who's next?

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:fly:

How'd it break its coat?

I think he should be named Trouble instead.

:rofl:

Still practicing here:bong2::bong2::bong2:

I must really suck then because I am always practicing ;):D

BIU SM :bong2::bong2::bong2:

....and he was growing Medical Marijuana on his 360 acres and had apparently hid 1.9 million in cash by using a (edit) load of banks and depositing amounts under the 10,000 reporting limit.....my friend says they got over 600 plants and over 100 pounds of packaged bud ready for sale....

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

I really do need to clean the poor girl. :bolt::bong2::bong2: Maybe later :bong2:

I see 4u down there....what's the scoop?

odd pic SM...what is up with the guy with the teeth?

time to hit the bong.....afternoon session is on here Duck.

Wow ...3 pages since this morning...Yall need to :bong: more and type less...and yes I am very nervus Mom thanks..I came home early from work on account i was counter productive:rofl: so I thauight I would come in and Have a :bong: so many in here today...gonna be hard to get ya all..Lets get to what we Especially me are wating for..

UKgirl is On USA soil:yay: she has a short layover and will be in Seattle Soon...I Know its been a long flight and we are excited for this time..Im so Happy to share with you my friends..UKgirl will Be in my SHED by 900pm..:hubba:

ozzy...I asked her if she wanted me to roll a few for her ..she said she rather share me Bong..Crap!!! I better clean it..lol.I told her i had all her rolling stuff on table here for when she ready..shes gonna show me how..until then :48:

painterdude...almost pee me self:p nd i aint there yet

chefboy....Nice was that special made or off shelf? very nice green to thanks...Jack looks great man

okay I know tcbud and mojavemom said something on last page so i need to lok..But first ...

Arent we in Session? :bong:

tcbud said:
I see 4u down there....what's the scoop?

time to hit the bong.....afternoon session is on here Duck.
Yes tc...howw are you? okay here..I just got off Phone with My ukirl..she is great and getting on the Plane now that will bring her here:yay:..I was so worried for last Hour because thats all she Had time to get to other plane..She neeed to go threw customs...get luggage and take threw sucurity..wow in a forign Land..what a champ she is...im getting kinda soby..I need my Bong..Thanks friend

Not 'til 9 pm, 4U??? I don't know if I'll make it that long!!! I don't know how you are handling this day, big guy. It's like Christmas to me, and I can only imagine how excited you are.

Must be a bit like when you were forced to go to sleep Christmas Eve as a kid and no way were you even the tiniest bit tired, and you KNEW you had to stay awake so you wouldn't miss Santa's visit.

mojavemama said:
ROFL! So True, Smokin' Mom. I'm checking the website every few minutes to see if they have checked in yet!

you silly Ladies...its Great Huh?;)

BIU :bong: or :Vape: or :48: or Eat a :brownie::p

mojavemom...Yes I am I have had a total of 3 hrs sleep since saturday...and Mel as well..Hope she got some on Plane..I dout it..she was bouncing all over when it was time to leave..thanks for being a part of this exciting Time for Melissa and I...I know she will agree..we look forward to growing togather..And Im sorry about the time..I just figureing a Ladie on a plane for over 24 hrs..and excitement building She will want a bath for sure...and our time..I will let her Know you all are waiting excited...those shows ya all said thoes daytime shows about acting lifes out? if so I never under stood why Mom..My real one:p watched those and still does..after 25 yrs I was over and seen her watching...know what? The same show when i was Kid:rofl: same actors too..kinda scary realy..so i left..lol...okay Now im blabbing...But thanks Its helping me get threw these hours..Lets smoke:bong:

Hey 4u2sm0ke you need more :bong1:

Here is a table full

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

That should do ya for........................... at least a minute.

tcbud said:

:eek: What do you mean???

Only the most beautiful man ever. I had the privilege of meeting him a few weeks ago and he was even better in person. Drool drool............

Latest posts

Back