Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Ozzy :ciao:

Glad to hear Mom is :aok: And is gearing up to come home.:woohoo:

Been raining here all morning:( so been :bongin: all day so far:rofl:

Hahaha, how did I guess you boys would prefer the busty one. ;)

And no 4u, I had a great nights sleep already...but maybe a nap later. :p

Tis Friday, yay. Monday can't get here soon enough.

:D

Happy Fryday everyone.

pc and ozzy- a special hug for both of you. Hope the other boys don't get jealous, lololol.

:ciao: okay ozzy....im a Cowboy up!!!!

:bong::bong::bong:...

Thanks SM I needed a female touch this morning Hugging you back twice as hard :heart:

Yea Duck, she is tired of town and the noisey neighbors. According to her 20 of us parting don't make as much noise as the idiots that live around her in town. I think it's the booming stereo that agrevate her.

That's right 4u stay in the saddle

Now back to your bongs been too much typing in the BHC
:bong1::bong::bong2::bongin::bong1::bong::bong2: :bongin:

Items seized from her home included a glass bong — a type of water pipe often used to smoke drugs. It contained over an ounce of liquid that tested positive for the presence of methamphetamine.

This is something new to me......do you all think she dumped a bindle in the bong as the cops beat down the door? Or is this a new way to get up and down at the same time? I am confused.

I also have some good news................I no longer grow weed! Yeps yesterday called an end to growing. For this season....or till I plant another seed.

SM, your lips are wonderful....that must have been a heck of a kiss.
Chris, glad you finally got some good smoke....lmao.
Painter, so happy to hear you got the thumbs up on the check up. Sounds like you got the sativa side on that smoke....
Ozzy, hope the mother has her colors picked out for painting. Glad to hear she is A OK. I give you a big pat on back for taking such good care of her.
Duck, ducks like rain I understand.
UK and 4u, Good day to you both.

BIU everyone......Ima thinking of staying stoned all day. No garden, no worries.....just got to turn buds on screen, trying out Stoney method with pop corn buds (lots of opening and closing baggies there), paper bags all ready for final dry, and seems I got hundred jars or so to wash out and get ready too. What am I gonna do with all my free time. VACATION! in bout two weeks.

Goodmorning all.... :D

I dont think Ive ever slept in until 7:30 in my whole life :holysheep:
of course I didnt go to bed until midnight.... wich is almost un heard
of for me, im usually knocked out by 9:30 :)

Hows er'body doin..... its Friday :yay: Snow Boarding in Tahoe this weekend :D

Mornin BHC'ers : great news here. Got the okay for off site glass sales via glass banner ! OHH YEAH !!! Keep an eye out and rip it up this cold mornin !

:ciao: tcbud... I sure missed the taste, and aroma of the good ole'
outdoors :D I ended up trading a couple oz's of mine for his, indoor is just not the same ya know :rolleyes:

Good afternoon BHC...took the day off from work to get ready for the wife and I's trip to Arizona to see her folks...5 days in ever sunny AZ then 3 days in Texas for her friends wedding...gonna miss my plants and my cats...and of course everyone here....:)

Just dawned on me that I will be without anything to smoke for the trip...:eek:
I think I hve smoked everyday for months now...shld be interesting....

Look at it this way Mr. Hamster Lewis von Budmeister, you will be all the more stoned when you come back. A few days away from the bong and High will take on a new HIGH meaning. Have fun on the trip. We will keep a bong ready for your return!

meds4me said:
Mornin BHC'ers : great news here. Got the okay for off site glass sales via glass banner ! OHH YEAH !!! Keep an eye out and rip it up this cold mornin !

Most Deff my friend..Me girl would like a new one...when will this banner be here..and where do we find it..congrats my Glass friend..:bong: and pass:bong1:

tcbud said:
Look at it this way Mr. Hamster Lewis von Budmeister, you will be all the more stoned when you come back. A few days away from the bong and High will take on a new HIGH meaning. Have fun on the trip. We will keep a bong ready for your return!

:yeahthat:

enjoy your time with wifey hampster......see ya when ya get back....oh and stop by mojavemommas place in the Desert give her a hand for me will ya please...? thanks

chris1974 said:
:ciao: tcbud... I sure missed the taste, and aroma of the good ole'
outdoors :D I ended up trading a couple oz's of mine for his, indoor is just not the same ya know :rolleyes:

oh we have diffrent opinions here..I like indoors more then out..just my thaughts..or maybe its the way i grow..idk..:48:

chris1974 said:
:ciao: Hey Hampster how ya been man ?

I hve been busy as hell...between work, the new grow, and getting everything ready for this trip it has been stress city....I love it out in AZ I just hate the whole packing, flying, rental car, hotel thing...wish I cld just beam me and the wife there...via star trek..lol

tcbud said:

Thanks for putting it in perspective tc...yeah I do look forward to that first bowl when we get back...probably going to put me on my backside...:)

4u2sm0ke said:
:yeahthat:

enjoy your time with wifey hampster......see ya when ya get back....oh and stop by mojavemommas place in the Desert give her a hand for me will ya please...? thanks

Thanks 4u...I am sure it will be lots of fun once we get there and get settled...I see if I can stop by the desert and gve a hand....

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve been busy as hell...between work, the new grow, and getting everything ready for this trip it has been stress city....I love it out in AZ I just hate the whole packing, flying, rental car, hotel thing...wish I cld just beam me and the wife there...via star trek..lol

Ohh I heard that my man.... I have to plan a whole day of just packing and organizing to get my family ready to go :rolleyes: ... Well have a safe trip man, enjoy your vacation :D

Hamster Lewis said:
Good afternoon BHC...took the day off from work to get ready for the wife and I's trip to Arizona to see her folks...5 days in ever sunny AZ then 3 days in Texas for her friends wedding...gonna miss my plants and my cats...and of course everyone here....:)

Just dawned on me that I will be without anything to smoke for the trip...:eek:
I think I hve smoked everyday for months now...shld be interesting....

:eek: :eek: :eek: Are you sure this is a good idea to do all this traveling and in-laws and her friends with no weed? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good Luck and a safe and fun trip

chris1974 said:
Ohh I heard that my man.... I have to plan a whole day of just packing and organizing to get my family ready to go :rolleyes: ... Well have a safe trip man, enjoy your vacation :D

Thanks Bro...if there was not a wedding in Texas at the end of the trip I wld probably a lot more pumped for this trip...but I am sure we will still hve a blast..my wife has not seen her folks in over a year so I am just glad she will get to spend some time with them...

Latest posts

Back