Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning BHC :bong:

and have a great birthday 4u :heart:

Glad to see ya stop in sweety....Thanks and rolled for you:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
ozzy....

Im to sexy for my shirt...lol

4u2sm0ke after seeing some of your pics

Maybe more like...Im to sexy for my hair....:rofl:

4u the birthday boy is :cry: cause he can't play with his favorite toy UK

:bong1::bong1: to a long life for you 4u :48:

:ciao: ozzy...Im playing with my toy now:p

here :48: stay high all day

4u2sm0ke said:
Glad to see ya stop in sweety....Thanks and rolled for you:48:

Thanks just had to drop in and pick up that joint ya made ;) it was real good :hubba:

Hi there mojavemama :ciao:

Due to your experience I just ordered an extra whip, heater cover, and a down stem that will attach to my bong:). If you have a bong get the down stem then it becomes hands free again:)

pcduck said:
4u2sm0ke:ciao: 2Dog has posted her pic and number many posts ago. I thinks she is smoking some good weed and just found the group memberships. She has been a member on the list for some while already. Time to BIU :bong2::bong2:

lol I posted my bong and # somewhere but never found the group ap button..so I guess Im good...yay :bong1: :yay:

dirtyolsouth said:
Hang in there 2dog... I think I completed ALL the necessary steps... and my new bong came in the mail today! But, I'm not on the list either... I think PCduck is all tied up in D.T.L. (pcDuckworks Trichome Lab ;) ) And if yer a bit stinky we'll just call over the mobile groomer 2dog! :p

Halloween BONG time... Toke it UP! :bong:

well right now I reak of PK bud Im sure you guys wont mind and all smell simirlarly danky hehe. :bongin: I wear honeysuckle oil so I almost always smell like flowers. or bud . lmao.

sniff sniff 2Dog.....smells fine to me:hubba: okay you can stay:rofl:

Glad to have ya...here :bong1: loaded some fresh Purple frosting in 4u

<<<<<<<<< okay hows this one

this is real me too...

:rofl:

ozzy...its my party and ill cry if I want to..cry if I want too:p

Duck...see Im to sexy for my shirt..:giggle:

I better watch out...Holiday season allways gets me into trouble :rofl:

Ill be good though Hick....well Ill try :48:

BIU EVERYONE :bong: IM now leagle to be on here (18):lama:

oh my 4u trying to make ur lady crazy or what? nice pic.:bong:

2Dog said:
oh my 4u trying to make ur lady crazy or what? nice pic.:bong:

haha 2Dog....I know shes crazy about me.:D ..as I am of her.:) ..so Ill keep makeing her crazy...shes My girl and we all know huh? as I am hers...Have a great Day my friend:48:

take care and be safe...:bolt::bong:

I cant wait for you guys to move together....:) nice couple.:bong: :heart: so romantic....

2Dog said:
lol I posted my bong and # somewhere but never found the group ap button..so I guess Im good...yay :bong1: :yay:

2Dog you already have a BHC member number that you picked. The list of numbers are on the 2nd post of this thread.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Glad to see everything is good and you are a full fledged member 2dog....my plane is getting ready to taxi for takeoff...I better turn my blackberry off before I get in trouble.....bong it up bhc....I am about to get high but not the kind of high I am craving...

Latest posts

Back