Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is the vape(hands mm the whip and :bong1:) mm set at 12:00 so get a good rip. Bonging through the vape is great. You can take massive hits and hold it in forever.:D. I ordered spare parts of everything but the pick. Surely would not know what to do without it now

2Dog said:
:bongin: anyone seen spears think he is passed out in pot?

BHC # 59860

He's alive...I hve spoken to him and he is alive.....:)

and stoned lol....this will make our soa talks even more interesting...

BHC # 59860 :bong:

Evenin' Everyone...

Stopped by for a quick bong... glad you made it home Hamster... finally. Chinese takeout and a bong makes for a very nice evening... Have a good one y'all as they like to say down yonder here...

Peace!:bong:

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

38f right now and still dark but suppose to get to mid 50's and sunny:)

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Happy 4:20 Seattle :ciao: :bong2::bong2:

1..2...3....BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

good morn bhc. well im taking the day and doing no more than i have to. its only going to be 52f and cloudy, gloomy so im going to trim some buds and put them in jars and get high and watch some tv. the wife gets off at noon so i might meet her somewhere for lunch, i think that would be nice. happy belated b- day 4u, heres a big chunk of lemon haze for ya . sm, your guy really does have a horseshoe on his head huh, have a great day everyone, ill stop by later, lets biu :)

High All! It's gonna be mid 70's today, our gift for enduring this blast furnace of a summer. I'll stop by later, too.

Astro, good to see you! Hope you get that lunch out with your wife.

:bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2:

:rofl::rofl:

:ciao: BHC :bong:

TRhanks everyone for the Birthday cheers. :48:

duck...you are up early this morning to share my 420..Have a great day..

gonna be 50 and dry today..Male chamber is running and we are officially in the GROW:yay:

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

SmokinMom said:
Hey everyone! After a few emotional days, I am back. Halloween is behind us, and I have a huge stockpile of chocolate! Life is good.

Happy Bday 4u, I love the av, hawt!!

MOM.....geeze now I'm going to have to draw friggin pimples on ya

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC :bong:

TRhanks everyone for the Birthday cheers. :48:

duck...you are up early this morning to share my 420..Have a great day..

gonna be 50 and dry today..Male chamber is running and we are officially in the GROW:yay:

hey 4u2, how old? Always liked birthdays, it's your day, you shouldn't have to do anything, it should be done for you by someone else.......usually a member of the family, so did the kids fix breakfast or supper?

goodmorning BHC

painterdude :ciao:

4u :heart: get that avatar down :hitchair:now all the ladys now what i enjoy in that shed of yours so much ;)

mojave ,.tc ,,mom ,,2dog ,goodmorning to you ladies :D

ozzy astro buddy hammy duck ,dos oh and chris goodmorning to you gents
:bong::bong::bong:

:ciao: Hope all you BHCers are have a great start to the week.

:48: UK :heart: remember we keep it in the open 4u will never figure us out:aok::48:

P-dude If you give SmokinMom pimples will the make her TeenSmokinMom:laugh:

Duck the weather is about the same here. You having any luck on the wings?

MojaveMama wish I had your temp. My dream place to live would have High temps 75* max. and Lows 60* max with legal Marijuana

....how about Smoking Teenie Bopper with pimples?

.....waving at ya UKbabe....enjoy your day...

and hi to all you freaks......Hick I know you're bummed, I feel for you, OK?

...mojave....love the new avitar....sorry about your 'vape'.....

...hi tc, are you experiencing sun shine today?

Above the fog will be sunshine.....
should burn off about noon, I hope.

Have great day every single one of you members of the BHC!

Good mornin! I am waiting on the fog lifting myself. Can you believe I gardened in my tee shirt this weekend? Yup, both days. Planted garlic, cleaned up some beds, picked peas, lettuce and beets. Going to be 70 by Thursday. Got to try satori for the first time last night. Now I see what all the fuss is about. Very tasty and stoney bud. I am in heaven. The best tops filled a half gal. jar. I am all set for long winter nights. I gave my honey a bud for her night time toke. Wiped her out. She got bedlock, lmao.

No pimples for me thanks. And no wrinkles either. :giggle:

Man, I love my Mondays. Can smoke up and no ones around to bother me. :D

SIU!

:ciao: BHC :bong2:

Ozzy We are having a problem here on those wings..Grilling and eating faster than we can harvest them. Sure hope to get a few ahead for Thanksgiving

Astrobud how was lunch with the wife?

SmokinMom Smoke as much as you want..nobody is watching, then take a nap

painterdude From the few pictures I have had the pleasure of seeing ofSmokinMom, she has no pimples, no wrinkles and nice set of :bong1: :bong1: or at least one if she is not to scared to bring it out:rofl:

4u2sm0ke I am :stoned:

tcbud there is always sunshine above you:)

420Benny I was also in my garden in a tee shirt:D till the light went out and I had to quit working in my grow room.:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2:

Funny, duck! Indoors doesn't count, but if it makes you happy, then I am all for it. lol

Latest posts

Back