Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SmokinMom said:
How come its not purple?

:confused2: IDK....Maybe night time temps did not get low enough :confused2:

Not much convincing here...I would need to be:rofl:

Me and violins don't mix:laugh:especially young violinists :rofl:

I think I would rather watch fingernails scraping a chalk board

Oh come now...Yall would love My oldest she is 16...been playN Violin since she was 6...I have to addmit duck new ones are not pleasant..lol..But My Girl has earned her way to the symphony and schollerships(sp) for collage...and My second Girls been playing the flute now for 5 yrs...I must say They sound great at christmas time:D....okay nuff type..:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Oh come now...Yall would love My oldest she is 16...been playN Violin since she was 6...I have to addmit duck new ones are not pleasant..lol..But My Girl has earned her way to the symphony and schollerships(sp) for collage...and My second Girls been playing the flute now for 5 yrs.

That's awesome for your girls. Try and think back to that beginning year. Oh lucky me. :D

SmokinMom said:
I have a new cellest who thinks he's just the bomb. :giggle:

At least he picked a instrument that is a lower pitch:cool: UMmm There has been a few famous cellist right?:rolleyes:

Tell me about it 4u2sm0ke my one sister is a music teacher...Oh the variety of sounds that can come out of a beginner:rofl:

I was there Mom...but I had the Luxury of takeing her to the classes as I smoked my :bong: and yes I would have loved to wrap the flute a few times early..lol..

pcduck said:
Tell me about it 4u2sm0ke my one sister is a music teacher...Oh the variety of sounds that can come out of a beginner:rofl:

Not just that how about all the strings broken:rofl: $$$$$ adds up..lol

4u2sm0ke said:
I was there Mom...but I had the Luxury of takeing her to the classes as I smoked my :bong: and yes I would have loved to wrap the flute a few times early..lol..

That song from the 80s keeps popping into my head. I Will Survive...lol.

Oh my... the hour and hours of practicing scales :rofl: not even a song just notes on a scale:rofl: It should be called endurance

heres what inspired My little girl ...all strings are reprasented and these Girls ROCK!!!! took Jazz to see them 6 yrs ago Seattle..

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXWQI5pJIs&feature=PlayList&p=79D35E25BDDAA3AF&index=0&playnext=1

pcduck said:
Oh my... the hour and hours of practicing scales :rofl: not even a song just notes on a scale:rofl: It should be called endurance

I don't think we can even call them notes at this point. :giggle:

I don't think we can even call them notes at this point.

I got some ear plugs around here some place..If you need them:laugh:

Hahahaha, I think I have some of those laying aound here somewhere. Much better then those damn cotton balls.. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back