Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dropped by to say Howdy to them tokers in Honolulu, but I'm a bit early :bong1: :bong1:

LOL I need to be in, along with IllusionalFate. Were here tokin bongs waiting for our AUTUMN FALL and we wanted to join. My number if available please number 666 if not available then please aware me lol!

Bong pics plus my hit passing to IllusionalFate now!

BONGHITTERSCLUB 001.jpg

BONGHITTERSCLUB 002.jpg

BONGHITTERSCLUB 003.jpg

BONGHITTERSCLUB 005-1.jpg

I think 666 might be taken' Dom...Check on the first page and TOA has a list of #'s...Just shoot 'em a pm and he'll add ya whenever he gets the chance...
Time for a late night sesh :D...This is for my fellow toker's over the pond, howdy London :ciao: :bong: ...Very nice looking pieces by the way , keep 'em comin if ya got 'em...:D :stoned:

Whats up Boston :ciao: ...And Howdy Singapore:ciao: ...Another great Eastern sesh, might as well smoke for the A.m. too :bong: :D :bong2: ...who wants to join me, :bong1:

...so has anyone been hanging out in the bhc chat lately??? every single time i go it's like a ghost chat :stoned:

mistisrising said:
Bong hitters club, huh? Do I have to post a pic of my bong(s) to get in?

:bong1: yes, post a pic, clean or dirty, packed or empty, and pick your own number, put it in your signature. there is a list of already chosen numbers on the 1st page of this thread :rofl:

:welcome:

seems I got back in time for Kansas City and Overland Park to show Me a good time, eh Hit this :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

I'm Loadin' one up for Juneau :ciao:...And i'll say Howdy to Moscow:ciao: too on the a.m...Countin' down :bongin: :D Throw us up a pic mistrising, the more the merrier...Puffin have u been to the chat lately?

Ok, here's my bubbler, full of course. And, a pic of the schwag that's been gracing her. It's actually really dense and skunky, so I've saved a few seeds. Camera phone isn't crap for focusing. BHC #5150

DSC00041.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

Latest posts

Back