Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
new peice today. LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First slider bong for me. The hookah can take a rest now.

DSC00146.JPG

DSC00147.JPG

DSC00148.JPG

DSC00150.JPG

hittin the bong with some Snow White sweet fruity smell and taste:hubba:
i would give it a 7 out of 10
it was grown by a friend and has been curing for almoast 6 months now:cool:
it might not be the most potent bud ive smoked but it has a realy good taste and the high is very enjoyable its inbetween couchlock and a uppity buzz so your just walking around with a smile on your face that you cant get rid of;)

HPIM3959.JPG

HPIM3960.JPG

HPIM3961.JPG

Pothead420 said:
hittin the bong with some Snow White sweet fruity smell and taste:hubba:
i would give it a 7 out of 10
it was grown by a friend and has been curing for almoast 6 months now:cool:
it might not be the most potent bud ive smoked but it has a realy good taste and the high is very enjoyable its inbetween couchlock and a uppity buzz so your just walking around with a smile on your face that you cant get rid of;)

nice looking Snow White :aok:

My SnowWhite is really a HAZE, looks very different, from grow thru smoke :hubba:

:watchplant: this is gen 5, cured 8 weeks

SnowWhite Gen 5 8 wks cure.JPG

SnowWhite Gen 5 8 wks cure macro.JPG

Its time for those partying in Rio de Janeiro to HIT THIS :bong1: and this :bong1: and this :bong1: :woohoo:

Puffin, this whole day has flew by...I've not gotta chance to sit in on a session all day! But i'm sayin Howdy Tehran:ciao: right now :D :bong: Glad to see some newer members here, very nice looking pieces folks, also awesome lookin nugs :hubba: ...Glad to see ya keepin the session's goin' Puffin :)

no cities listed in this time zone, it's just us fellow travelers :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and perhaps the whales :rofl:

Hey Sapporo, Sao Paulo, Sendai, Seoul.......... its your 420 wake n bake call!!:bong: :headbang2: :bong: :stoned: :stoned:

Latest posts

Back