Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hi bhc, yes 4/u the floor is done , all but trim wicth ill pick up tommarow and ill be done,a lot of work for an old man:chuck: well time to relax have a couple of beers and do some vapeing and catch up on the days programming events. pass the tube around :hubba: with some super lemon haze.

Have a great evening/morning/day/night by making the Voices in your head happy with :bong::bong::bong1::bong2::48::tokie::ccc::joint:

:ciao: BHC:ciao: Bong vaping bk :bong2::bong2::bong2:

hmm about to go have a blunt and watch animation domination!!!! lol have a great nught friends!!

Hi Ozzy :ciao:
Hey Duck is there really a need to use a bong after the vaporizer?
When you use a bong with a vape it adds moisture and coolness if you use ice. Also if using ice you can take the biggest bong hit you can imagine and not cough. When just hitting the vape through the mouthpiece, its about the same as smoking a joint as far as intake pressure, when using bong is like hitting a bong:bong2::bong2:

Good Monday Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny, sunny, sunny, and 41f.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

morn bhc, im a worn out old boy today, still have to make a run to the dump and pick up some trim (flooring type get your heads out of the gutter) but its raining so i dont know if it will get put down today. i think ill prolley just relax for the most part;) i have to put my grow room in order tonight, my light will be here about 1 o clock, i have to get it going. after running a 1000 watter the 400 watts just doesent seem to do the job. no rest for the wicked, have a great day everyone :D

This is my introduction to the Bong Hitters Club. I'm a young smoker, been smoking for a couple of years and I like to grow my own stuff. I live in Denmark near Christiana, so I always have easy access to some good stuff. This is what I use as a bong:

Hookah.JPG

:welcome: RP :48: you made it just in time to help me skin and butcher a deer :yay: J/K

Hey hick 4u was messing with us NBC had a cooking show on then :shocked: Figure Skating was nice outfits on the ladies though :hubba:

:bong1::bong2::bongin: these are for y'll I got work to due. And a tenderloin to cook.

RiskyPack said:
This is my introduction to the Bong Hitters Club. I'm a young smoker, been smoking for a couple of years and I like to grow my own stuff. I live in Denmark near Christiana, so I always have easy access to some good stuff. This is what I use as a bong:

Nice utensil...welcome aboard my friend....Have to chose a number yet and place it in your signature for all to see:D

Here :bong1: Happy smokeing From 4u....2u:ciao:

:ciao: mornin BHCers, sunny and 72, beautiful day. :aok: OZZY, congrats on the backstrap $

Latest posts

Back