Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am back with my ppp report. holycrapitisgreat :eek: :D I only got a half inch on the fattie and I am baked,lol. :joint: Good up buzz. I had to go do chores and playing ball with the dogs was a blast! Smooth, not a lot of flavor, but a nice buzz. If anything great happens in the rest of the j, I will stumble back in. Time to go watch my guys do their thing.:hubba: :hubba:

i'm gonna keep low. might get whacked with a chair, like CMD420

Oh, 4u- I love making salsa. We will have to do that sometime. You will love my garlic, hot version. WooWooo

Benny, is it a secret recipe? If not, could you share? Sounds too yummy for words...I'm a major salsa fan. Especially with garlic...mmmmmgood!!!

Some hubbys bring their wives beautiful flowers.

Mine brought home BRUSSEL SPROUTS! :hitchair: Well, they KINDA look like flowers, don't you think? :confused2:

Brussels.jpg

lol I would cook those up with some bacon and onions!

goodmorning BHC

here mojave have these from ukgirl and 4u :D

2DOG,,TC OHC ..hello ladies :ciao:

Hey, UKG! Now I'm loving THOSE flowers! Females know what females really want! And it AIN'T Brussel Sprouts! (auto seeds would have also been very appreciated....<G>)

TC--ENOUGH CLEANING!!! Time to chill out with us and relaxxxxx!

good morning ladies, and everyone else, sunny now but gonna rain later, 55f
i guess ill finish the floor in the bedroom then ill be done with my housing updates for the year, but first i must fix head:bong: have a great sunday and ill be back later:)

mojavemama said:
Some hubbys bring their wives beautiful flowers.

Mine brought home BRUSSEL SPROUTS! :hitchair: Well, they KINDA look like flowers, don't you think? :confused2:

:rofl:

Good Morning Mojave :48:

:ciao: tc...wanna share this with me.:48:..ukgirl is out with her MUM:D maybe buying me flowers..:giggle: Gonna see whats on the tele today:ciao:

Astro...ya gonna have the floor done by Christmas:p

Heading for the boondocks......ah....that says something, cause I already live in suposed "boondocks"......so I guess we going to the boonies boondocks. :ciao: :fly:
but I will take a :48: and pass......:48:

Have fun watching tv you all token and smokin BHC members.

Hey BHCers enjoy your Sunny Sunday. Roll up a few and take a walk in the woods.:tokie::tokie:

Gun season for deer starts tomorrow so I might not be around much this week. If you are hunting Be safe and good luck. WEAR YOUR ORANGE when in the woods, I don't want none of my friends hurt or worse
:peace:

:bong1::bongin::bong2::48::ccc::joint: have a them a few Skunk #1 loaded and rolled for you'll

:lama:

Look whats on NBC:D

:bong: enjoy te Boonies Boondock..tc..

mojave......glad to hear about Tony.......and he smelled good! Was he grinning like a happy squirrel with a sack of nuts?

tc.....loved your Turkey Day story.....wifey hates the fish smell, the slime and the fish guts

cmd420......how many crab pots is chris putting out? Haven't done that for a decade.....say HI for me when you see him

benny, ozzy and UKbabe......waves from Oregon

4u2....what's up? NBC or FOX today? Or both, back and forth during commercials or time outs.....hey, I went absolutely NUTSO last night watching the duckies....be good my friend

Wifey and I and some friends are going to have turkey dinner with all the senior citizens at our new Senior Center.....you get to eat, share a table and enjoy the company of lots of people you don't know....no family, no hassles, no arguments, no religious arguments and absolutely friendly politics with our friends

40 degrees here, sunny but rain is on the way......pee-dude

Oh, did MOM really disappear? Or is she just teasing a bunch of new dudes somewhere else?

Howdy BHCers!
mm, my salsa recipe isn't a secret. I make it different every time. It all depends on what is ready in the garden. I use 3 or 4 kinds of peppers. Depending on how many wimmen and kids are sharing it, I may or may not take out the hot pepper seeds. Or, make 2 batches and leave out the hot pepper and onion from the girlie version, lol. I use several different tomatoes, cilantro, a walla walla onion, juice from an orange, maybe a firm cuke or 2 diced up, coarse salt, fresh ground pepper, many cloves of garlic. I also like to add mango if we have any. The idea is to end up with a complex tasting salsa with hot and sweets mingling. Paste tomatoes help thicken it up. Sometimes, the tomatoes are too watery and the salsa won't stick to a chip, so we use at least one paste tomato.
I am smoking a turkey to bring over to relative's house for Thursday dinner. 21 adults eating. Too many people for me, but it won't last that long.
p-dude, that was a heart attack game-quack, quack

cmd420 said:
Whattup gang!

So I was going to have my "traditional" Friday T-giving with all the friends and family that are otherwise occupied on the actual holiday...It's more of a "party" t-giving...kids running everywhere, cocktails, good food, music, bong (downstairs in the smokin room, of course)...

Only thing is, I was gonna make a turkey and stuff for the dinner, but our buddy

Chris1974 is going crabbing this weekend, so if he catches enough, we are

going to have a "day after thanksgiving" crab boil instead!....

Oh, and 2dog, I will take 1 brownie, 2 peanut butter cookies, one piece of chocolate cake with sprinkles and one without...oh, yeah, I'll be needing some milk as well please....

You and your lucky husband all set with a grip of desert!

hmmmm crab....I am able to avoid the deserts most of the time I have had a few cookies the cakes I wont bake until wednesday and they arent staying here...we actually usually end up throwing out about half a cake when I bake...not huge desert eaters...but the cookies are flying I took the bag from hubby last night...

Latest posts

Back