Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong: thanks Ozzy..and passing to next member :bong1:

What ya have growing Ozzy? any ic? aint seen the spam in a while...whats fer breakfast?

I defrag the computer earlier and gonna try to take a few pict later. I got to many ladies growing I am playing with a new was to grow using 2 litre bottles and revegging a Misty x blue Moonshine she has been a pain in the backside to clone so I reveg her. In the flowering room I have 15 going and 30 in 2 litre bottles in the veg room.
Pic #1 is the Bonsai revegging
Pic#2 2litre bottle grow
Pic#3 the stem of the Misty x Blue Moonshine in reveg
All pic were taken last week

111409f.jpg

111409b.jpg

stem of MBM where cut.jpg

Very nice ozzy..I was thinking reveg on the Red Dragon I have...But feel confident now I will clone her :aok: you dont cover the pepsi bottles huh?

:48:

Now that I know it works I'm gonna start thread about the way I am doing it.
Thread started in my sig
I need a :tokie: the bongs dirty and I'm to lazy to clean right now so I be :joint::joint:

hey hey BHC :ciao:

bong vaping Bubba/Kush with some bubble mixed in:D

:fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::stoned:

Friday Night Vapin' before dinner---gonna eat everything in the restaurant by the time the munchies kick in....

Happy 420 everyone!

let's see...it's 4:18pm PST...

2 min...gotta go...I'll take one for ya'll!

work called me back for monday...til who knows when wish she could have waited til after thanksgiving oh well.:hitchair: :doh: :cry: :bong: :rant: :bong1: :bongin:

Just look at it like this 2dog, you will have more money for seeds and lights. That can be your Christmas Present to yourself:aok:

true...I hate being away form the house when Im growing tho...Makes me happy that I have 5 guard dogs :)'

I dont want to go out tonight..I have to go shower to wake up...I am procrastinating hubby may shoot me lol........

C'mon 2...up n' at 'em...

we'll miss you during tha day while you're at work:(

Like Ozzy said, mo money, mo money!

she works hard for the money eh eh eh eh so hard for it honey.....

hi guys and gals of the bhc, well im vapeing some super lemon haze and i think i found the sweet spot b/c im so stoned. off to work tommarow till 2 thenoff till tues, then turkey day. sheeze ill catch yall later:stoned:

No ya wont...Ya hve a new toy..see ya around turkey day..Smoke freely astro:48: and dont work to hard

:ciao:

Heres me new Tune...
hKISSKISSp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfWTtfz5fto

I got this Girl from over seas...:hubba:

Ukgirl...Baby Are ya DOWN..DOWN..DOWN..DOWN..DOWN

gotta go SHED:bolt:

Latest posts

Back