Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
tomato soup is sounding so good...I am tempted to heat some up...hmmmm

yeah sweetness tell chris hi and give him a hug for me........I mean HIGH...hehe.

Midnight BIU east coast session :bong::bong::bong1:

Keep on rocking and toking just don't be overtoking

I know I type and read really fast...atleast i dont talk fast lol...course this sis toned. come to think of it do I ever type sober? I dont think so. lol...how is your night going down ozzy? any good bud growing?

Just broke out some Misty x Blue moonshine and toped with a little PurpleFrosting hash

Having the last of a 32 yr old whiskey that my grandpa made Bro opened it yesterday for His B day. I wish I was half the brewer. It was aged 10 yrs in oak charred barrels before bottling.

I have a confession...

:cry:

I broke my favorite Bong..and I cant blame Ukgirl:p

so m breaking in :)giggle:) another
..and a Bud in my flower room thats the hairiest thing I have seen.

:bong:

DSCF3259.JPG

DSCF3263.JPG

DSCF3265.JPG

DSCF3361.JPG

poor bong rip...nice bud though!!! cool bubbler.

that bottle is older than I am......nice.

:ciao: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil It's 4:20 :bong:

UKgirl.....80 Days :heart: :48:

yup 29 years...I am so sad I am leaving my 20's next year...u have no idea. time is flying...such a bummer. atleast I look young...lol I get carded everywhere. they carded me at walmart when I bought predator...I was floored lol..

When you bought "Predator", the movie? Totally cute dude....

I got carded when I bought some Captain Morgan yesterday at Safeway for my brother's visit...I was psyched too....

Chris will get a friendly smack for sure...after I take the pumkin pie off his hands that he's bringin'!

I'll keep an eye out for some good shoreline concerts 2Dog..I bet you and I dig on the same type of music....

That would be a totally funny and fun double date with you and your old man...

it would be awesome! yup predator the movie I am paying and she says I need to see your id...I was like Im not buying liquor why do you need it and she said it was because the movie is rated r...LOL...glad I had my id.. couldnt resist it for 5$

hey cmd what do men want for christmas...I am so far geting hubby a football hat of his fav team i do that every eyar...I am also getting him one of those sound machines that mimics waves and rain etc...I am tryign to think of something else..he has so much clothes I dont want that I was thinking a cool piece...know any good sites course u dont u live in a glass meca...hmmmmmmmm what do u want for christmas? getting the two yo some fun stuff? I love shopping for toys.

She saw some cheap little pink dollhouse in a catalog and MUST have it...perfect!..it's her first Christmas .....
all she knows is that Daddy won't let the "scary" (that's what we call the Grinch from the movie) take her presents....she's so excited....

I'll tell you this 2dog..I love high quality cookware...an nice cast iron pan...a high end kitchen-aid mixer...I don't know if hubby cooks, but that is my thing....

there might be some cool kitchen gadgets or machines that he'd like? I'm sure you're already ahead of me on this, but what does he like to do for fun?

yeah he doesnt cook for fun..I have cooking stuff..he likes sports, poker, video games, his ipod..idk what else to get him maybe nothing else since he needs a suit we may be buying him that. plus a few fun things I mentioned above and maybe a movie or two or a tv show season..wish he cooked did ur mom train u ur wife or are u just that blessed way?? I suppose it is all about desire and time. he works and right now is going to school done in feb so he is a busy dude..

Latest posts

Back