Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

50f and raining.

Glad you like your DaBuddha Astrobud and thanks for the referral.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

morn bhc, rainy and 65 today, hey duck what do you use to clean the bowel part of dabuddah, same as cleaning a glass bowel right. have a great day all :cool:

astrobud said:
morn bhc, rainy and 65 today, hey duck what do you use to clean the bowel part of dabuddah, same as cleaning a glass bowel right. have a great day all :cool:

I use Iso and just let it soak;)

I also just bought a cheap glass ashtray that fits on top. Seems to make a more even heat and a place to set the pick.:) Plus you are capable of putting fragrance oils in the ashtray. The best accessory I have bought for the DaBuddha is the bong attachment. (do you see that 4u2sm0ke). The attachment allows you to use your bong, which takes care of the dry hit feeling.:) Plus you can take major rips:eek: and I mean major rips:D

BIU BHC :bong2:

Another advantage of a RO filter....You can make great coffee with it:D:)

:bolt::bong2:

Good Morning BHC!

Dang 4u, snow......This new storm is sposed to drop some snow on us tomorrow.

Duck, your vape hits sound great!

Ozzy.......dont mind if I do....

astro, thanks for the compliment.....that grandaddy will put your lights out, very strong sleep meds there.

2Dog, I am sure those girls went to a good home.

OHC, I need coffee too.....then GET TO WORK! (I mean me...lol, ten is the target time for work around here)

on these...
:48: :48: :48: :48:

Ozzy help bro celabrate b-day yesterday and still half drunk.

Need a few:bong::bong::bong::bong: to get started on a nap

:ciao:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC...48 and Rain...Snow comeing:lama:
poor bugger, you just be sure to keep that white crap down that side of the border :p
love falling asleep listin to the rain storms lately though. (can you call them stormS if they never really let up in between?)

I like this vibe, so I thought I'd post a pic of breakfast and bong..(;))

Coffee time...

see ya'll on the boards!

IMG_3014.JPG

:welcome:cmd420 That is the way a bong should look SMOKIN.

I guess til a new member comes along you are the baby of the club, SUPERBABY that is :giggle:

Have a few :bong1::bong1::bong1: to celabrate

cmd420 said:
I like this vibe, so I thought I'd post a pic of breakfast and bong..(;))

Coffee time...

see ya'll on the boards!

hey sweetness glad u joined...:D

tcbud said:
Good Morning BHC!

Dang 4u, snow......This new storm is sposed to drop some snow on us tomorrow.

Duck, your vape hits sound great!

Ozzy.......dont mind if I do....

astro, thanks for the compliment.....that grandaddy will put your lights out, very strong sleep meds there.

2Dog, I am sure those girls went to a good home.

OHC, I need coffee too.....then GET TO WORK! (I mean me...lol, ten is the target time for work around here)

on these...
:48: :48: :48: :48:

they went to a great home I even sent a light with them...

:welcome: cmd420

Just pick any number not already taken, see list at the second post of this thread, click on group membership if you care to, post number in sig. :welcome: and BIU to our newest member:bong2::bong2:

4u2....I guess we are going to get nailed by the same storm, we have to batten down the hatches and BUY some more candles

ozzy...alcohol in vast amounts can cause wee wee problems

UKbabe.....OK, I'm waiting for UKjnrAli's art show....Is the EX being a creep? Will the boxer baby do any mommie pictures? Do you guys get any snow over there on the big island?

DUCK.....saw some geese yesterday, four that never went back to Canada

tc....didn't you say that SNOW is sooooooooooooo pretty.....slush is not, frozen slush sucks.....old memories from growing up in Wisconsin

mojave......how's Tony doing? Hope all is well with him and am sending good thoughts his way and, of course, monster hugs for you

Oh, just wondering if any of you stoners bought 'Going Rogue'.....one of the definitions of 'rogue' is, an inferior or defective specimen among many satisfactory ones, esp. a seedling or plant deviating from the standard variety......sounds like the dope I grew this year, they went rogue due to lack of sunlight in my greenhouse...

Oh, does anybody know what happened to chris? He hasn't posted for awhile. Hope I didn't hurt his feelings with my drawings of him.

Am cleaning my pipes in Isopropyl alcohol, been soaking them for three days now.....very dirty old pipes take time......

Wifey feels OK this AM.......thanks for caring everybody.......later, pee-dude

cmd420 said:
Given the quality of all the individuals here, how could I not want to join, 2?

agreed smart move on your part lol....:) :p morning pc and everyone else...off to grandmas for the day see u all later...

P-Dude, I think Chris Had to quit growing for a while and lay low. He said he would be in from time to time. BTW you have been typing too much have a few of these :bong1::bong1::bong1:

Now back to BIU :bong::bong2::bongin::48::joint:

hi ozzy, so he's laying low, hmmmmmm......hope it's nothing serious, don't want to get our war hero in any trouble.....but I do miss him

OK, I'll smoke some of my crop and shut up....love ya oz, pee-dude

painter u r so cute...ok guys I am really off now..ttyl!

Latest posts

Back