Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Time for a happy Hour BIU session.
:bong1: til the smoke come out your ears :bong1:

mojave.....thanks for being a wonderful human being, sending lots of love today

4u2....don't you dare get kicked off

tc....we lost electricity due to the wind last night, hence no water to flush the poopie doopie things that the wifey leaves for presents to the toilet creatures

:ciao: Nashville, Tennessee, United States Im clening By :bong1: I know its only 4:00 see ya in :20 :bolt:

untill then for My Sweety :heart::48:

Thanks 2 dog ;)

welcome to the BHC ,,OHC ,

thanks 4u :heart: gonna pass it on to the next now :48: here ya go ozzy :D

TC MOJAVE ,,PAINTERDUDE ,,:ciao:

time to BIU :bong::bong:

OldHippieChick said:
Guilty.
I spend way to much time just hanging out. My work ethic has gone south since I started coming here....

back at cha' :bong1: .
Off to stare at my sprouts.
Is it 4:20 yet?

lol not 420 yet but I am cheating time...smoke time with my pk hash on top....

UKG! So good to see your face again. I've missed you!
P'Dude--get some sleep tonight, and may the electricity stay ON!
Ozzy, don't sit on those cheapo thumbtacks by accident when you're stoned...
OHC, so true, working at home is ACES, as is getting dressed when you feel like it, not when you have to.
420Benny---I'll take that rain from you! Glad you're protecting your plants so well....big rousing cheer!
2Dog, how was the trip to Grandma's house? Did you wear your red riding hood?
TC--I'm getting stoned and you're cleaning house right now. This is good....<G>

Toke it Up, everyone!

lol no riding hood...I did take 5 dogs with me who love roaming three acres...and messing around with the mini donkeys goat and sheep...one of my weenies got bumped by a sheep and didnt seem to care at all..I am there yelling at the sheep to leave the "baby" alone...lmao...this same dog is scared of her own shadow....playing tough country girl now I guess.

:ciao:BHC BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

100_1736b.jpg

;) i'd like to join the BHC, and request # 12:30, if avail. pic,(hopefully), of seldom used bong. $ hey it worked.

100_1812-1.JPG

welcome fastcash lets smoke buddy!

mine is too with keif...so nice. making me sleepy tho and my show is on at 7pm got to stay awake lol...my house reaks of bleach from me scrubbing the walls.....nasty stuff...and I barely used any...wonder if vinegar would have worked just as well...hmmm or maybe tea tree oil and lemon juice hate using the chemical...

do you have a pittbull? I like ur avi funny.

hi bhc, welcome to the new guys, fast cash and ohc, i see the rest of you are doing ok aside from some storms. 4/u i dont know if i should say take care or behave but its nice knowing ya. ( notice been is not in there) mojavemama, pc duck, dabuddha and ourselfs are getting along fine, luv that thing. the bad news for tonight is my 1000 watt blew tonight and i had to go in 911 mode, meaning i had to hook up my old 150 watters, man what a diffrence. i have a new one on the way and warrenty shoud cover the other one then i can have a spare. time to viu (vape it up)

ty 2DOG, yeah hes a red nosed pit puppy. oh my, counted on my fingers and he's 8 mos.old now. he's my schweety. :ciao: astrobud organic is mo better

:welcome: fa$T good looking pit :48::48:

Bummer on the lights Astro

In honor of the 2 new member lets all BIU :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

:48::heart::peace:

astrobud: thanks - soooo sad for the death of the light...makes me think I need to go find and file my receipt just in case.

ukgirl: ;) hope life is being good to you.
fa$t: welcome - :bong:

Mojavemom: sounds like you work from home as well?
TC and Painterdude: Hope the weather passes....
2dog: how are the 5 dogs? My 2dogs are good.

Sleep warm
xox
OHC

FA$TCA$H said:
;) i'd like to join the BHC, and request # 12:30, if avail. pic,(hopefully), of seldom used bong. $ hey it worked.

:yay:

Lets chalk up another Bonger...

Welcome Thanks for joining the Best club on the net...Please place your BHC # in your signature and be proud to be a member..Hope to see ya around..:bong: and pass:bong1:

Latest posts

Back